Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

When Your Science Is Floored By God's Supremacy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Science Is Floored By God's Supremacy (225 Views)

If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Science Is Floored By God's Supremacy by CoNaija: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just after yesterday's #TheExperience14, a thought came to mind — Nostalgia of an event that happened last year. A couple, who have been married for years but without children and their doctor who couldn't see beyond science. Read on below...

Me (Doctor): Good afternoon madam, where is your partner?

Patient : He is using the loo, oh.... he is right behind you.... Coming out of the toilet.

Me : Good afternoon Mr. B... "As he walked towards his wife, holding her closer to his bossom"

Me : I am sorry, I do not have good news for you.

As we previously informed you, you had 5 fertilized eggs developing into embryos that we have been culturing to Day 5, which is today.

On checking this morning, NONE of them has met our criteria for selection to put back in Mrs.B's Uterus.

The law requires me to give you full disclosure and no sugar-coating. So I will give you as much details as possible.

Based on my years of experience , Embryos such as this, do not result in pregnancies. We could go ahead and put one back but it might not make any difference.

Patient : Ahahahaha������.... Mr. B goes closer and pacifies her.

Me : let me give you some time to think about it.... Excuse me please....I stepped out of the room.

AFTER 20 MINUTES

Mr. B Pops his head out of the room to summon me.

Mr. B : Hi Baba, we have decided to have one embryo back and hope for the best.

Me : Okay, I will inform the Doctor and the Nurse will set her up for Embryo Transfer.

AFTER TWO WEEKS

Mrs. B is pregnant

NINE MONTHS AFTER

She put to bed and had a healthy Baby girl.

ANYTIME SHE VISITS THE CLINIC, ME I DISSAPEAR

Science said she had poor embryos, bhet God said otherwise.

Imagine that!

https://www.conaija.com/2019/12/when-your-science-is-floored-by-gods.html

Re: When Your Science Is Floored By God's Supremacy by lebron7(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
This the most bullshit!!! angry
Re: When Your Science Is Floored By God's Supremacy by orisa37: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2019
ART IS A TRAP.
SCIENCE IS A BOOBY.
SPIRITOLOGY (PNEUMATOLOGY) IS A BOOBYTRAP.
Re: When Your Science Is Floored By God's Supremacy by Bluezy13(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm...

When & where did God say otherwise
Re: When Your Science Is Floored By God's Supremacy by Brandstudio01: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Hnmm
Some that called themselves Scientists won't like this

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Perform Any Signs? If He Did Then How Many? Answer The Questions After / Doctrine Of Christmas Celebration = False Doctrine / Exclusive! TB Joshua’s Choir Celebrates Christmas With Song At Bethlehem ( Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.