Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) (39661 Views)

Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2019
wasn't she like burnt to ashes or something? what are they burying actually?
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Benrosaria:
All I see is people smiling �. RIP to the dead
as in eh!
that's too bad, they don't look sober
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Addey22(f): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Benrosaria:
All I see is people smiling �. RIP to the dead

Very inappropriate. Someone was killed in such a brutal way and I can just see people smiling as if they are at a political gathering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by fareed69(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2019
chernest2002:
She should be buried with machetes and guns to attack yaya belo and his master.

Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2019
babecode:
The late Kogi Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Women Leader, killed two days after the November 16 governership in the state, Mrs Salome Abuh, has been laid to rest in her village, Aji-Obala in Ofu Local Get Area.

The late PDP leader, who was burnt alive at Ochadamu community residence during the last governorship election in Kogi State, was buried Saturday at Aji-Obala, amidst tears.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Late-Kogi-PDP-Women-Leader-Buried-Amidst-Tears-Photo.html

So sad
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Samnavy: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tears?where
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Lastanza: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
In as much as we sympathise with the family, it will be of much interest to us to see the day to day public trial and prosecution of the political vagabonds that carried out the attack.

Please the government should show us the faces of the masterminds of this evil acts and how they will be buried alive.
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
WAS YAHAYA BELLO AND INEC CHIAR M. YAKUBU ATTEND THE BURIAL OR SEND REPS?
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Your killers will not go unpunished. Rip
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Buhari created the environment for this callus murder.
babecode:
The late Kogi Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Women Leader, killed two days after the November 16 governership in the state, Mrs Salome Abuh, has been laid to rest in her village, Aji-Obala in Ofu Local Get Area.

The late PDP leader, who was burnt alive at Ochadamu community residence during the last governorship election in Kogi State, was buried Saturday at Aji-Obala, amidst tears.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Late-Kogi-PDP-Women-Leader-Buried-Amidst-Tears-Photo.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by GAFMAN88(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by guru90: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Brandstudio01:
It's well with this country

WHAT IS WELL WITH THIS COUNTRY?

OR ARE YOU IN-DIRECTING PRAISING THE KILLERS...........
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Legendbaba1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
PAY BACK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by alibest4real: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bello/Onoja and their pay master Buhari would not go unpurnished
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by liver123(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rest in peace Ma, And may all the perpetrators of this evil and their entire generation never know peace in their entire life in Jesus name Amen
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Truthbites: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
wasn't she like burnt to ashes or something? what are they burying actually?

There will be carcass, bones and some impression or left overs. ...don't know how to phrase it sef
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by sylve11: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Numerouno94:

Wit Kogi situation now, am beginning to hv doubt abt d existence of God.Or if he does exist den he might hv turned his back on Nigeria nd Africa in general.. We blacks re evil. I regret being a black man.

live right now, so that you should come back better. cool
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by danny56: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Numerouno94:

Wit Kogi situation now, am beginning to hv doubt abt d existence of God.Or if he does exist den he might hv turned his back on Nigeria nd Africa in general.. We blacks re evil. I regret being a black man.

I understand, but it also depends on what you know about God... Don't think he refused to answer o... He will reply soon believe me. However, you see vast majority of kogi people don't even believe in God way of doing things before now. They jam rock on these guys and decided to turn to God. Relax God will truly come to their rescue very soon. Just watch!!
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by ddeola: 2:56am On Dec 09, 2019
To the murderers, that Buhari let you go scotfree doesn't saved you from divine justice. You and your generations unborn will pay. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Brandstudio01:
It's well with this country

I don't want to hear this nonsense again from you. Unless you want me to take it personal with you.
Re: Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Was Yahaya Bello Present? angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.