Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State (91705 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx (Photos) / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Tembebe: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:

Lol

You too dey vex

Your headache sha

ion have time to fight and insult someone I haven't met

Have a good life
Yet you insulted a whole tribe,millions of whom you haven't met before, with your comment insinuating the whole tribe likes buying Aso ebi on credit.
Pls,let's be mindful of what we write so as not to cause unnecessary war btw the two tribes
Or was that your intention when you wrote it?
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by eneojoedu(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
charlsecy:
What would you do if you found them?
dont worry, I won't beat you. am not AJ
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:
Wouldn't mind.
Funny how u have forgotten that u just insulted me

A Begonia will be sent
Learn to love n respect
I still love u sha
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tembebe:
Yet you insulted a whole tribe,millions of whom you haven't met before, with your comment insinuating the whole tribe likes buying Aso ebi on credit.
Pls,let's be mindful of what we write so as not to cause unnecessary war btw the two tribes
Or was that your intention when you wrote it?

Can u listen to ur self

u judged ,insulted and misunderstood

Yet u still ask my intention

Ion owe u any explanation again,u put d cart before d horse

Meanwhile I still love u

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
I don't spare fools. That comment was absolutely unnecessary. So deal with the "unnecessary" reactions you're getting.

Yh even ur reaction is "unnecessary" too

Happy Sunday
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
This isn't about AJ, this is about her stupid comment. Shift please.
it is clear you guys are attacking anyone with anything to say about AJ .some people called me all sorts of names yesterday just because I pointed out that AJ is not a Nigerian but British with Nigerian ancestry. If una like make una yab una self. AJ no know whether una exist
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:

Yh even ur reaction is "unnecessary" too

Happy Sunday
Exactly. It was simply as a result of your unnecessary comment "probably on credit" it was demeaning and you shouldn't go Scot free.
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
it is clear you guys are attacking anyone with anything to say about AJ .some people called me all sorts of names yesterday just because I pointed out that AJ is not a Nigerian but British with Nigerian ancestry. If una like make una yab una self. AJ no know whether una exist
OG, I share your idea. AJ has more British connection that Nigeria to be honest. I will never attack anyone who holds that view. Like I said, that girl insulted a tribe hence why I came for her. This has nothing to do with AJ. She even hailed AJ so if it was about AJ, I won't be on her case
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
OK
Those of u reacting like I poured hot oil on u with my comment.
Listen and listen good
I dnt hate Yorubas
Dnt negatively read d comment
I love y'all(Yoruba's included)
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Tembebe: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
some of you cannot afford three nice meals a day. All you do is come online to drag successful people. If AJ was that your poor neighbor, you won't even greet him. Success they say have many friends
Funny person. How on earth do you know who is successful and who is not on a faceless forum as this?
And of course,every human being including you likes to associate with successful people or why would people shout omoluabi or Igbo amaka on threads that celebrate accomplished individuals from our respective tribes even when they don't even know of our existence?
It's just that the way some people rub it in on this forum is what should be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

A begonia for u
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
Exactly. It was simply as a result of your unnecessary comment "probably on credit" it was demeaning and you shouldn't go Scot free.

And who made u d judge

I meant no harm sha

Like as if some pple dnt go out of their budget to purchase these materials just to belong

Anyhow sha I still love u tho u hate me and my comment

Happy Sunday
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:
OK

Those of u reacting like I poured hot oil on u with my comment.

Listen and listen good

I dnt hate Yorubas

Dnt negatively read d comment

I love y'all(Yoruba's included)

Lol. Your comment was logically read and it had cheap shots all over it. Don't try to look for soft landing while boiling in the hot oil of your stupid comment.
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:

Funny how u have forgotten that u just insulted me

A Begonia will be sent

Learn to love n respect

I still love u sha

I don't take things to heart. I moved on long ago.

3 Likes

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by FearlessDapsin(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:

And who made u d judge

I meant no harm sha

Like as if some pple dnt go out of their budget to purchase these materials just to belong

Anyhow sha I still love u tho u hate me and my comment

Happy Sunday
And in your mind, AJ's family assuming they'll even throw a party will probably borrow to throw that party? You're hilarious in a stupid kind of way.
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

I don't take things to heart. I moved on long ago.
Words are like nails knocked into a wood you can remove d nail but u can't fill up d hole

1 Like

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
I don't do that. I only congratulate them and move on.i only love to associate with successful people offline quote author=Tembebe post=84733234] Funny person. How on earth do you know who is successful and who is not on a faceless forum as this?
And of course,every human being including you likes to associate with successful people or why would people shout omoluabi or Igbo amaka on threads that celebrate accomplished individuals from our respective tribes even when they don't even know of our existence?
It's just that the way some people rub it in on this forum is what should be discouraged.[/quote]
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
And in your mind, AJ's family assuming they'll even throw a party will probably borrow to throw that party? You're hilarious in a stupid kind of way.

Can't u think

Is it only immediate FAM
won't friends buy materials

Please ion have strength n time to argue or insult(u have been calling me stupid)

Think what u want,whatever makes u happy

None of my business

I still love u sha wink
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by bolayei: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:
Thank heavens he won o
Now the Yoruba family will have a reason to buy aseobi and throw lavish parties (probably on credit)

AJ for life biko

Thank God some of us didn't grow in the same Nigeria you grew up in.
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Truth234(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
mzBEAM:
AJ no mention or acknowledge Nigeria in his post fight, in-ring interview.

after all the hustle for streaming links wey we do,

AJ, your real papa.......

Stop that rubbish, he was asked by Ade Oladipo, a fellow British Nigerian during the post-fight interview, what was the motive behind his entrance song, fight to win by Femi Kuti. He said that was the song he trained with and he needed the same song to get in the mood.

He spoke about his meeting with Femi and their discussion.
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
bolayei:

Thank God some of us didn't grow in the same Nigeria you grew up in.
Right
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by FearlessDapsin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:

Can't u think

Is it only immediate FAM
won't friends buy materials

Please ion have strength n time to argue or insult(u have been calling me stupid)

Think what u want,whatever makes u happy

None of my business

I still love u sha wink
Your assumption that they'll throw a party in the first place is the most foolish of all. When he won those belts before loosing them all, which party did you hear them throwing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
Your assumption that they'll throw a party in the first place is the most foolish of all. When he won those belts before loosing them all, which party did you hear them throwing? cheesy

Tbvh

You didn't understand my comment

Yet u have drawn assumptions, laid insults,judged and tried to suppress

But u know what

I forgive u

1 Like

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by bolayei: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
id911:

Only the British National Anthem was played for Joshua while Ruiz, who even fight for USA acknowledged his root by also demanding they play both US and Mexican National Anthems for him. Joshua is British not Nigerian. How Nigerians don't get this is what I find it difficult to understand

But he is originally Nigerian with a bit of Irish.
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by FearlessDapsin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:

Tbvh

You didn't understand my comment

Yet u have drawn assumptions, laid insults,judged and tried to suppress

But u know what

I forgive u
TBH, I'm sorry. Looking at your persona, I realize I've gone overboard. Looking at your comment then, I assumed you were also a tribal warrior. I'm apologizing now.
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vado:

Oh shut up. You knew what you wanted to convey adding "probably on credit".
Goan look for someone else's to suppress

Ion have ur time

If u can't understand d comment then drink hot water and sniff a rose

1 Like

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
OG, I share your idea. AJ has more British connection that Nigeria to be honest. I will never attack anyone who holds that view. Like I said, that girl insulted a tribe hence why I came for her. This has nothing to do with AJ. She even hailed AJ so if it was about AJ, I won't be on her case
we are too sensitive when it comes to tribe that is why we will remain a shîthole forever

1 Like

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by FearlessDapsin(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
we are too sensitive when it comes to tribe that is why we will remain a shîthole forever
Thanks to Nairaland actually.
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Myhusband(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:

Lol....dick not needed yet

dick has no specific time. no sane ladies can do without it

I want to take my space in front of you! how about that?
Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
TBH, I'm sorry. Looking at your persona, I realize I've gone overboard. Looking at your comment then, I assumed you were also a tribal warrior. I'm apologizing now.
Warrior ke smiley

Me that is gentle

No it's ok, I really meant good

Twas a good fight yunno (Yoruba guys have power o)

I love u all the same

#OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State by Dannonye(f): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Myhusband:

dick has no specific time. no sane ladies can do without it

I want to take my space in front of you! how about that?
Tempting but I'll pass smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.