Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Anthony Joshua’s Speech After Reclaiming Titles "Heavyweight" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua’s Speech After Reclaiming Titles "Heavyweight" (1141 Views)

The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua’s Speech After Reclaiming Titles "Heavyweight" by Maniagist: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua (AJ) speech after he defeated Andy Ruiz to reclaim his titles.

“I want to thank God.

“I want to say that the first time was so nice, I just had to do it twice.

“A man like me don’t make no excuses. This is about boxing. I’m use to knocking guys out but I had to correct myself and put on a boxing masterclass. You have to hit and not get hit.

“I stay hungry and humble. Thank you to everyone, I don’t know what to say. So to everyone around the world and in this building – let’s go!

“Careers are all about experiences, I took my ‘L’ and hit back. I’d do it all again, if you are heard, we going to do a third.”

https://maniagist.com/2019/12/07/anthony-joshuas-speech-after-reclaiming-titles/

Re: Anthony Joshua’s Speech After Reclaiming Titles "Heavyweight" by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2019
[center][/center]
Re: Anthony Joshua’s Speech After Reclaiming Titles "Heavyweight" by Ogegeodey(m): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Great speech, precise and on point
Re: Anthony Joshua’s Speech After Reclaiming Titles "Heavyweight" by Bidemiblog01(f): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2019
God be with you Bro Joshua

Meanwhile watch and download the full fight's video below:

[Video] Download full video as Anthony Joshua defeats Andy Ruiz to regain heavyweight boxing title

https://bidemiblog.com/2019/12/top-videos/anthony-joshua-defeats-andy-ruiz-to-regain-heavyweight-title/

*More updates @ bidemiblog.com
Re: Anthony Joshua’s Speech After Reclaiming Titles "Heavyweight" by Kiddinpoh(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Well deserved! Ogun to the world grin... But wait oo... Are Nigerians the ones famzing this guy or Britain grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Shirtless Anthony Joshua Picture With A Female Companion At The Beach In Barbado / Messi Picks Surprise Defender As His Toughest Man-marker / TammyAbraham Reveal What Went Down In Chelsea Dressing Room After Newcastle loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.