Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. (2744 Views)

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy / Anthony Joshua’s Speech After Reclaiming Titles "Heavyweight" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by jumper524(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2023
The Yoruba culture is one to be admired.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by oyin44: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
Yoruba people are adorable people. .

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by EmirGold(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
Proudly Yoruba
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Nigeria

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by Madmohamed123: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2023
jumper524:
that is a good boy not this miscreants we have in Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by Brendaniel: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2023
Good gesture, but somehow the same people praising him for doing this now are the same people insulting OBJ and Pa Adebanjo who are above 80 years old for their political view which is their constitutional rights....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2023
Congratulations and very good one to him.
Respect to all the cultures of the world but it's strictly against my culture to lie down and greet Anybody. Respect mine too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by meum: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2023
We’ve also witnessed moments some that are in Lagos beat up their elders.

This one is just the few that still have respect for Elders(Father, Uncle, Aunty, etc)

1 Like

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by sammyj: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2023
The way of Omo oluwabi for life. Respect your elders compared to the miscreants attacking their fathers father Prof Wole Soyinka
oyin44:
Yoruba people are adorable people. .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by jumper524(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Madmohamed123:
that is a good boy not this miscreants we have in Nigeria
he didn't form woke, he respected his culture at a global stage, after the fight, more people would still research on the language he spoke and learn to respect people from that tribe even more.
That's how it should be..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2023
mtchew
Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by IamDietiesGod: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nairaland Sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by MasterJayJay: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
sammyj:
The way of Omo oluwabi for life. Respect your elders compared to the miscreants attacking their fathers father Prof Wole Soyinka

You mean the ones that insulted Obasanjo because he didn't support Tinubu.

A case of being a hypocrite or having memory loss or combination of both?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by oyin44: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
sammyj:

We persuaded And cajolery them this morning that they should go and develop their jungle

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by Kriss216: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
Good gesture, but somehow the same people praising him for doing this now are the same people insulting OBJ and Pa Adebanjo who are above 80 years old for their political view which is their constitutional rights....
You're on point.

One omo ale that normally comes to where I relax every evening told me 3 days ago that Obasanjo is not from Yoruba, just cos Obasanjo supported Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
The same way all Omoluabi are taught.
Awon AKOTILETA nko?
Won ti Lule pi

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by compton11(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Unlike the children that wake their father with side-kick grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by wahahlawahala: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
mtchew
lol this one dey use bicycle kick wake hin parents... 😂

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:

You're on point.

One omo ale that normally comes to where I relax every evening told me 3 days ago that Obasanjo is not from Yoruba, just cos Obasanjo supported Peter Obi.
Obasanjo is an AKOTILETA
Oti lule pi

1 Like

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
wahahlawahala:
lol this one dey use bicycle kick wake hin parents... 😂
mtchewww

1 Like

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by Brendaniel: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:

You're on point.

Their hypocrisy is so terrible, I want to write a topic on this issue and how they keep attacking Igbos to show them how their hypocrisy and hatred is behind all the attacks on Igbos, I just pray it is not deleted....

1 Like

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by randymirrors(f): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Best culture in Nig. We don't bullshit our elders, let alone our parents. Unlike a certain tribe who kill their parents over land dispute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
jumper524:

Pls watch Bigger than Africa on Netflix. Yoruba culture is really superior to all these other savage cultures that make noise about (actually those are said to be uncultured anyway).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by muyico(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mankindman:
The same way all Omoluabi are taught. Awon AKOTILETA nko? Won ti Lule pi
Opor nah? Omo yoruba atata maa fi oro si abe ahan so ni?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by BatistNaija: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
MasterJayJay:

You mean the ones that insulted Obasanjo because he didn't support Tinubu.

A case of being a hypocrite or having memory loss or combination of both?
Nothing concern you with Yorubaland matter... Obasanjo and Adebanjo is clearly against our Yoruba interest and we clearly rebuke and scold them... If tomorrow another person is against us, we'll do same...
Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by muyico(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Omo wa nih! Nah our pikin!
wa dagba! Wa dogbo? Wa ba ara waju? Lase odumare! Ase!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by BOYS2MEN: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abeg....na still those wey dey fall for dia papa feet for here dey still mine dia papa skull.... grin
jumper524:
Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by MasterJayJay: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
BatistNaija:

Nothing concern you with Yorubaland matter... Obasanjo and Adebanjo is clearly against our Yoruba interest and we clearly rebuke and scold them... If tomorrow another person is against us, we'll do same...

Obasanjo that got majority of votes in 2003 in south western states. I guess it was Fulani herdsmen living in south west that voted for him then.

"We"? No!! Just a group of deluded selfish folks who chose to deny the FACTS.
Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by emerged01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Old picture
Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by majesticguy: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
When it comes to respect, I'd gladly give it to the Yorubas.
Re: The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. by BatistNaija: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Obasanjo that got majority of votes in 2003 in south western states. I guess it was Fulani herdsmen living in south west that voted for him then.

"We"? No!! Just a group of deluded selfish folks who chose to deny the FACTS.
Are you a Yoruba?
If you're not an Omoluabi, you've no say in this matter... 🤷

(1) (2) (Reply)

T.b Joshua Prophesies Fifa World Cup Opening Match. / Photo Of The Day: Eto'o Celebrating With 13-year-old Callum Hudson-odoi In 2014 / Introducing Golden Eaglest's 16 Yr Old "little Messi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.