Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? (1430 Views)

Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / Choose A Country You Would Like To Travel To This Year. / Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 08, 2019
If you have any knowledge about the topic, kindly say something.
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Bluntguy: 4:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Stop trying to run away to nowhere after helping put Buhari in power. We die here.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:17am On Dec 08, 2019
ZERO

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Charleys: 4:44am On Dec 08, 2019
You will survive, and start sending money back home.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by adigun98(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Once you have sufficient funds bro you'd survive anywhere

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2019
SIR0:
be specific (I mean outline the country) e.g Cyprus,Ukraine,Malaysia etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
PrinxArthur1:
be specific (I mean outline the country) e.g Cyprus,Ukraine,Malaysia etc
Thanks

Dubai, Senegal or Malaysia
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bluntguy:
Stop trying to run away to nowhere after helping put Buhari in power. We die here.
Smile
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Charleys:
You will survive, and start sending money back home.
Thanks
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
adigun98:
Once you have sufficient funds bro you'd survive anywhere
Thanks
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
SIR0:
Thanks
do a good research and ask question b4,try to have cash at least $1000-$2000 b4 u run away from "the zoo" ,travel to a country without a Long history of violence but,if u have the opportunity go to countries like Belgium,Luxembourg,Sweden,Canada ,Denmark,Japan ,south Korea,Cyprus(but Nigerians don dey spoil show 4 there).....hmm italy etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Rexnegro(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
PrinxArthur1:
do a good research and ask question b4,try to have cash at least $1000-$2000 b4 u run away from "the zoo" ,travel to a country without a Long history of violence but,if u have the opportunity go to countries like Belgium,Luxembourg,Sweden,Canada ,Denmark,Japan ,south Korea,Cyprus(but Nigerians don dey spoil show 4 there).....hmm italy etc
good evening bro , please what can you say about Cyprus ?
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rexnegro:

good evening bro , please what can you say about Cyprus ?
if u are a student trying to leave off campus (depending on the area e.g Nicosia strovolos the average price is €350 per month but the room is spacious,but base on Nigerian standard, 4-5mate can share it,it has a dimension of about 12ft by 14ft ,it has kitchen,living room etc
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Christie171(f): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
PrinxArthur1:
if u are a student trying to leave off campus (depending on the area e.g Nicosia strovolos the average price is €350 per month but the room is spacious,but base on Nigerian standard, 4-5mate can share it,it has a dimension of about 12ft by 14ft ,it has kitchen,living room etc
Only kitchen
How about bathroom & toilet
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by stonemasonn: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
SIR0:
It's hard oo, your chances of success is 50/50, although success is relative.
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2019
stonemasonn:
It's hard oo, your chances of success is 50/50, although success is relative.
Thanks so much

It's always been my belief that I can succeed anywhere. My interest in leaving Naija does not mean I can't succeed here. It's a wish.
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2019
Christie171:

Only kitchen
Lol
You should know those ones are paramount.
ETC covers themgrin
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Christie171:

Only kitchen
read again "etc"
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by adigun98(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2019
PrinxArthur1:
Boss please are these countries good for student or just hustling,like I mean are the tutition low or high and can a student work to pay bills and save up some in these countries... Thanks in advance boss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2019
adigun98:

Boss please are these countries good for student or just hustling,like I mean are the tutition low or high and can a student work to pay bills and save up some in these countries... Thanks in advance boss
they are good for students but bad for hustler
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by adigun98(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2019
PrinxArthur1:
they are good for students but bad for hustler
Oh okay sire,so as a student I won't be able to hustle and save up ?
Re: What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
adigun98:

Oh okay sire,so as a student I won't be able to hustle and save up ?
don't get caught if went their with student especially cyprus

(1) (Reply)

Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China / Most Popular Nigerin Restaurants/bars In London? / Nigerian, German Wife Shot By Landlord In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.