Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China (1434 Views)

. / Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. / Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by metoo(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2006
it pains me to see that in any 100 crimes committed by foreigners in china, 90% is being committed by nigerians, why all these, why stain our beloved country's name 'nigeria' please if anyone has the connection to the right authorities let him or her advice then to halt given nigerians visa to china, it's getting too much, chinese people are the most friendly set of humans on earth, they welcome anyone despite the race, colour or type, they welcome new things with open arms, but yet some foreigners are poised are bringing trouble to these people, especialy my own country men, why this? if you have nothing to do are you are stuck in china, please send me an e-mail or reply the foreum and i will tell you how to go back, go back home and do some farming, don't comeout here disgracing us, the other day a nigerian was caught stealling a mobile phone woth 200 yuan just about 5usd, last week some were caught with drugs, why all this shameful acts,if you are not able to exercise pateince then go back home. and for those who intend to come down to china and hustle please take note: china has the highest population, highest unemployed rate, people are starving, though th goverment is trying beyong reach to solve the existing problems, but foreigners like my own country men are making things worst, it's almost imposible for anigerian visa to be renewed in china, all because of the bad eggs around, some other african country even claim to be nigerian when they are caught.NIGERIA IS A BLESSED COUNTRY, WE ARE BLESSED PEOPLE, DON'T ALLOW YOUR MISTAKES TO BRING A CURSE ON US.i will also use this avenue to thank the officials working at the nigerian embassy in beijing, i mean the present officials, they are doing there best to make sure the bad eggs bringing shame to this country are fished out. and to those who are out there representing our imges well in other countries, MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT YOU, BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE BRINGING SHAME TO US, ESPECIALLY IN CHINA'' WATCH OUT FOR YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.
GOD BLESS THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
GOD STRENGTHENS THE RELATIONSHIP WITHIN NIGERIA AND CHINA
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE BRINGING GLORY TO OUR COUNTRY NAME
GOD DAMAGE, I WILL NOT SAY, LET GOD JUDGE THEM!
Re: Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by seggzy(m): 3:26am On Oct 10, 2006
The big question is when are we going to stop all these evil acts.well bible says ther shall be no peace for the wicked.some are trying to redeem the image of the country while some are destroying it.and we call ourselves the youth of tomorrow/we dont have to be looking at the our shameless leaders pls lets change our orientation .we can do it lets join hands together with baba to rebuild this nation.love u all
Re: Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by GNature(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2006
It is really painful how these Nigerians are giving our country a bad reputation.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2008
chris_un:

my fellow nairalander please can u help to welcome me at china.
my visa is out but hv nobody there. My no is 07030150608/234(0)97812635.
God will pay u back.
sad sad i will advice you to just apply for another country visa and borne that china visa, cuz their is a law in china that once ur time is due and you are caught still in the country, you will be arrested and jailed for 2yrs there sending you back home, if you are using any passport other than Nigerian passport , good for you ,you can go but Nigerian Passport is like taking the Gospel to Hell so thats how they will treat you like a thief and criminal, you can't even apply visa to another country from china cuz you will be arraign for trying to violate international travelling law, a friend is back home in 9ja now , after travelling and hearing the news he was disappointed by the way life was in china done by Nigerians,
Re: Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2008
Hmmm, stay away from doing crime period!!!
Re: Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by wany(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2008
my brother i tire ooh.china is small,you need to check out what nigerians are doing in ghana,in every crime there is a nigerian.and this is a country we drove the citizens away from our country.now we go back to steal from them,hmmmmm what a shameless country called 9ja
Re: Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by markos: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2008
was in Beijing couple weeks ago with work for 14 days, beijing is littered with high rise buildings, seems like capitalism has crept up so fast, the country only practices communism only in name,

saw a few Nigerians in the ya show market, silk street buying all the fakes you can get on earth, got a few myself haha, Chinese are very enterprising, how they manage to replicate all the fakes is amazing

also Beijing has a prostitution problem, during my stay at sheraton hotel , me and work colleagues were harrased by pimps and prostitutes, the hard rock cafe near by is even worse, all the ladies in there are prostitutes and this is not an understatement!! went in there and every girl was like, i like black men, yeah right!!!

the nearby Salitun bar area is a no-go for decent people, its just littered with bars full of prostitutes

funy enough i saw the Nigerian embassy, quite close to the hotel
Re: Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by SweetT1: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Poster

I don't encourage any criminal activity but while you at it tell the chinese to stay away form natural resources in Africa. They are behind the darfur crisis, those tiny-eyes bastards !!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines / Joining THE France Foreign Legion From Nigeria? / Why Planes Fly So High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.