Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Wrong Reasons For Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wrong Reasons For Marriage (271 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / Top 10 Wrong Reasons To Get Married !!! / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Reasons For Marriage by Discuss247: 2:47am On Dec 08, 2019
So... It's high time you get settled (settle down), everyone plus you know that you are off age and you can't get any younger for sure. Family members are anticipating your I.V and boom! Your friends keep asking you "is that the right one?", And now you're thinking you've had enough of all this "single" title and you're ready to swap the title for "married", anyways it's not bad to think marriage, neither is it also bad to choose to remain single till it all works out too.

Today we would be running through the wrong reasons why people get married, which in turn gets the marriage too hot to handle.

Before I continue on this, I would love to say a word I once heard from Pastor Sam Oluwatoye; "Before you settle down, make sure you've settled up". As meaningful or meaningless as it may sound depending on your view, this little saying goes alot in explaining maturity before marriage, personal stability and marital attributes to possess before thinking marriage.

Ok... Back to our subject of the day.

Are there reasons why we end up in the wrong marriages or why we make wrong marriage choices? Yes! There are more than enough reasons why we get married. This wrong choices has often led to divorce, marital abuse, and so many things which unknowingly to us has also left a negative or will rather leave a negative impact on the children.

Little did I myself know that wrong choices are quite different from wrong reasons, but we're not treating wrong choices today, our main focus is on the wrong reasons why we get married. Identifying this reasons hasn't been easy though but through constant experience shared from relationship experts, victims and victors this masterpiece (like I always say) has the perfect answers to this unsolved or not-fully-solved puzzles.

Marriage is beyond love. Ever heard of this (marriage is beyond love)? Well just in case you haven't, you have heard it now... And you will get to find out why.

Continue>>>Discuss247

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Have Learn Or Gain From Nairaland In The Year 2019? / U.S Professor Shares Her Edited And Unedited Decade In Review / Your Wife Needs A Friend. What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.