Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Top 10 Wrong Reasons To Get Married !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Wrong Reasons To Get Married !!! (266 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Wrong Reasons To Get Married !!! by sunky97: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2021
There are good reasons to get married , but these are not them.

For some reason, a lot of people seem to think that something magical happens when you get married and they go ahead with marriage for wrong reasons.

[ url=http://www.nairaland.com]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4yesS6uaY[/url]
Re: Top 10 Wrong Reasons To Get Married !!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Ten top reasons
1. Because you want to keep your partner away from the opposite sex
2. Because you want to keep the pregnancy and the baby
3. Because of family pressure or arranged marriage
4. Because you pity the person
5. Because u enjoy sex alot
6. Because u tink ur partner is hot or sexy and can cook delicious meals
7. Because your partner is hardworking and earns well
8. Because it's a business transaction
9. Because you want to remain in that country
10. Because u are lonely

Be careful and guard your heart with all diligence for out of it are d issues of life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I / Reasons To Choose Tilt And Turn Windows In 2021 / Please I Need Need Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.