Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation (43032 Views)

Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style / Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation by texazzpete(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

No lie.. no be sandralia for jabi u stay.... maybe na for your village sandralia

Now you’ve defended the honor of the hotel on Nairaland, I hope your Oga increases your salary small in compensation!

1 Like

Re: Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation by texazzpete(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2019
faithscharms:

Don't mind him..I stayed there and I can tell u they are good..maybe na village version own him go no be the one for utako/Jabi lol

Maybe I just have have higher standards than you do. Try staying in a room where the AC trips off every 30 mins and you wake up in a sweat at night.

1.75/5 rating on Expedia

https://www.expedia.com/Abuja-Hotels-Sandralia-Hotel.h10646029.Hotel-Information?MDPCID=NG.META.HPA.localuniversal-REVIEWS.HOTEL.mobile&chkin=12%2F14%2F2019&chkout=12%2F15%2F2019&mctc=10&mdpdtl=GGMETA.NG.10646029.20191214.20191215&pwaDialog=reviews

3/5 rating on TripAdvisor, with most of the recent reviews complaining about the ACs and power issues.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293825-d6750713-Reviews-Sandralia_Hotel-Abuja_Federal_Capital_Territory.html

Did everyone complaining here - many of who are verified travelers - stay in the village version of Sandralia ?

A simple google search would have told You and @DonFreshmoney all you needed to know. But alas.

1 Like

Re: Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation by MistaBabz: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2019
tsephanyah:
Lost souls

Swear you've never bleeped before. Don't come here & be forming Saint
Re: Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation by faithscharms(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
texazzpete:

Maybe I just have have higher standards than you do. Try staying in a room where the AC trips off every 30 mins and you wake up in a sweat at night.

1.75/5 rating on Expedia

https://www.expedia.com/Abuja-Hotels-Sandralia-Hotel.h10646029.Hotel-Information?MDPCID=NG.META.HPA.localuniversal-REVIEWS.HOTEL.mobile&chkin=12%2F14%2F2019&chkout=12%2F15%2F2019&mctc=10&mdpdtl=GGMETA.NG.10646029.20191214.20191215&pwaDialog=reviews

3/5 rating on TripAdvisor, with most of the recent reviews complaining about the ACs and power issues.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293825-d6750713-Reviews-Sandralia_Hotel-Abuja_Federal_Capital_Territory.html

Did everyone complaining here - many of who are verified travelers - stay in the village version of Sandralia ?

A simple google search would have told You and @DonFreshmoney all you needed to know. But alas.

Maybe u were unlucky with ur room,u should have asked them.to change the room for u rather.Also the type of room u paid for,but regardless even if u stayed in the cheapest room that doesn't justify their appliances malfunctioning so if really that happened then honestly I'm surprised and disappointed too cos I held them in such high esteem from the services I received when I was there.
Re: Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation by texazzpete(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
faithscharms:

Maybe u were unlucky with ur room,u should have asked them.to change the room for u rather.Also the type of room u paid for,but regardless even if u stayed in the cheapest room that doesn't justify their appliances malfunctioning so if really that happened then honestly I'm surprised and disappointed too cos I held them in such high esteem from the services I received when I was there.

I shared links to reviews on Expedia and TripAdvisor where people complained about similar issues and you’re still asking ‘if’ it happens ?

You...didn’t read those reviews, I’ll bet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo) / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs / Edo Bride Vs. Yoruba Bride : Who Did It Better???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.