Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

"Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B (5950 Views)

Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku / Nigeria Sucked My Beauty : Singer Shares sad Throwback Pictures / Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Atikuorbuhari: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2019
The American rapper, Cardi B who came to Nigeria shares her experiences in video and is set to go to Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fgDJn7WGcU

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by angelEmade: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2019
lol...bad country
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by DaHrNn0001: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Won't be a bad idea so she can see class,standard, elegance of Lagos and it's artiste from that of Ghana wey she go meet shatta wale,shatta bundle,fireman and all the local men in Africa there... She should forget skyscraper view hotel o cus e no dey...

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by PlugBlogng: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi B
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by PlugBlogng: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
We enjoyed your stay in Nigeria
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Generalwoodz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
I did not follow and suck oo Cardi b next time be specific on the people who sucked..

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Not much for her to see In Ghana even the biggest night clubs and entertainment are owned or influenced by Nigerians I would have preferred her go East Africa Kenya Tanzania
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by crash12345: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
Not much for her to see In Ghana even the biggest night clubs and entertainment are owned or influenced by Nigerians I would have preferred her go East Africa Kenya Tanzania
is that how Nigerians talk because you guys are really arrogant. Be thankful she had to come to Nigeria first and not act pompous as if Ghana is useless to receive just this one singer.

FYI T.I landed in Accra with his wife just this afternoon and it didn't make any wave.Rick Ross is performing in Accra in December and it's not making wave.500 Hollywood stars are arriving in Accra this December for the Year of Return and it's not making wave. Conan O'Brien was in Accra this November, Milena Trump was in Ghana last year November,Obama avoided Nigeria and arrived in Ghana for three days visit with all his family, Steve Harvey,Danny Glover,Samuel L Jackson,Jet Li were all in Ghana this year and it wasn't a big deal.

Or you want me to list the stars that have being in Ghana this year alone.Over 700,000 African Americans have visited Ghana this year alone due to the Year of Return and 70,000 more expected with their flight booked for this December alone.Afrochella,etc on the bill this December in Ghana and Nigeria act like nothing is happening in Ghana because it's not Nigeria, fine buh don't bullshit us.

Tell me the Nigerian who owns the biggest nightclub or entertainment centre in Ghana.Is it Vienna City,Plus 233 bar,Sky bar,Silver Towers and Lounge,Twist,etc or what.

The fact that we are open to allow some Nigerians to open their business in Ghana doesn't mean we're fools or poor.When Benin chased away your Glo network and banned Dangote cement from their country, they didn't die of hunger.What does Nigeria has that's soo special that Ghana can never have.Nigeria has little to no banks and companies in Ivory coast who are our neighbors becausethey are not open like us buh they're doing equally well as us.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by chigoziri2403(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Now shes gone, lets face issues squarely
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Myhusband(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
crash12345:
is that how Nigerians talk because you guys are really arrogant. Be thankful she had to come to Nigeria first and not act pompous as if Ghana is useless to receive just this one singer.

FYI T.I landed in Accra with his wife just this afternoon and it didn't make any wave.Rick Ross is performing in Accra in December and it's not making wave.500 Hollywood stars are arriving in Accra this December for the Year of Return and it's not making wave. Conan O'Brien was in Accra this November, Milena Trump was in Ghana last year November,Obama avoided Nigeria and arrived in Ghana for three days visit with all his family, Steve Harvey,Danny Glover,Samuel L Jackson,Jet Li were all in Ghana this year and it wasn't a big deal.

Or you want me to list the stars that have being in Ghana this year alone.Over 700,000 African Americans have visited Ghana this year alone due to the Year of Return and 70,000 more expected with their flight booked for this December alone.Afrochella,etc on the bill this December in Ghana and Nigeria act like nothing is happening in Ghana because it's not Nigeria, fine buh don't bullshit us.

Tell me the Nigerian who owns the biggest nightclub or entertainment centre in Ghana.Is it Vienna City,Plus 233 bar,Sky bar,Silver Towers and Lounge,Twist,etc or what.

The fact that we are open to allow some Nigerians to open their business in Ghana doesn't mean we're fools or poor.When Benin chased away your Glo network and banned Dangote cement from their country, they didn't die of hunger.What does Nigeria has that's soo special that Ghana can never have.Nigeria has little to no banks and companies in Ivory coast who are our neighbors becausethey are not open like us buh they're doing equally well as us.

bruh save me this talk and help me find one Nana with big and rocket back

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
crash12345:

No vex again. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Temptee101(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
PlugBlogng:
We enjoyed your stay in Nigeria

Next time learn to speak for yourself
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Beremx(f): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi B come Nigeria, our Nigerian artists turn audience. grin

Chai

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Simplecity(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
crash12345:

this one is pained .....see story book grin grin grin grin LWKMD!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Coldie(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
crash12345:

Don't take everything u see on nairaland serious if not u might die of hyper tension.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by mrwonlasewonie: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
crash12345:

broda wey mumu.

When you wan get sense?
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by pode(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
You only stopped in Lagos and you are complaining, what if you enter Warri you for die well
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Techcrunchng(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
crash12345:

Say no more bro grin Nigerians will never be serious for once so most things you see here ain't serious as well, the more you show your provocation the more you get tackled.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by pweshboi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Coldie:

Don't take everything u see on nairaland serious if not u might die of hyper tension.
He doesn't know yet... Please tell him
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by Aliyullahi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
crash12345:

Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by rockyh(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
crash12345:

where in Accra can I visit as a tourist site
Re: "Nigeria Sucked Life Out Of Me, Time For Ghana" - Cardi B by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Generalwoodz:
I did not follow and suck oo
Cardi b next time be specific on the people who sucked..
You no well grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? / photos: 17 Most Jaw-dropping Gorgeous Movie Star Homes / Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.