Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents (823 Views)

Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by PStacks(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Sincerely Rate between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck and Buhari all 4 Presidents God has given Nigeria since 1999 ..

Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck and Buhari Rating. Who is the Best
By OMA | 08-12-2019 | Politics |

Rate the last past four Nigerian leaders in perspective.
Baba buch.jpg
Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari.

God sees my heart, I love Baba Buhari most but I will choose Yar'adua over Buhari Anyday, Heavens Rest His Soul.

God Bless Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua. Most Ideal Democratic President Nigeria should have ever had...

But you see, After I choose Yar'adua and im left with the trio of Obasanjo, Goodluck and Buhari..

My next Best bet is Buhari Over Obasanjo then ofcourse Goodluck Jonathan last.

I'l give my reasons.

Yar'adua is the Refined version of Buhari. Yar'adua is the real true Democrat unlike Buhari a Repentant Miltary Dictator. Old habits they say die hard.

Yes, this is a Democracy but you can not take the Militariarism out from Buhari, and Yes Nigeria can not be ruled with kid gloves.

Buhari and Obasanjo falls in same category as Ex military Generals but I will choose Buhari anyday over Obasanjo.

Buhari is more sincere. Buhari is more Precise. Buhari is more intentional, Buhari is more Driven about Governance and Administration. Buhari is the Most driven about Project Nigeria amongst Buhari, obasanjo and Goodluck.

About president Obasanjo during his time, he really tried his best but TIME puts everything in perspective.

About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, see the disaster Goodluck has left us in today, from Allen Onyenma, to Deiziani Allison To Mama Peace, it was looting extravaganza

Turai Yar'adua, Stella Obasajo (Heavens rest her soul), Aisha Buhari and Patience Jonathan... Patience is the most over bearing first lady.

Patience kind of overshadowed Jonathan, Patience Jonathan caused more problems for Jonathan than the other 3 first ladies ever caused their Husbands.

For so many reasons Jonathan Ebele Goodluck comes last and I cant start Explaining them.....

Of the Past 4 Leaders God has sent to Nigeria since 1999, Yar'adua is my most prefered and number 1 choice. May God forgive his sins and grant his soul eternal rest. I love you President Yar'adua.

After Yar'adua. Of the remaining 3. In pecking order

Muhammadu Buhari Comes 1st. Olusegun Obasanjo comes 2nd and His Excellency Ebele Goodluck Jonathan comes last.

This is sincere from my heart. With no bias, No prejudice, no malice.

So you all can see why #IStandWithBuhari

https://www.omascope.com/politics/yaradua-obasanjo-goodluck-and-buhari-rating-who-is-the-best

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by angelEmade: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Obasanjo...Yaradua...Goodluck....Buhari. In that order
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2019
angelEmade:
Obasanjo...Yaradua...Goodluck....Buhari. In that order

Yaradua

GEJ (could have been my number one)

GEJ again.

Then OBJ.

Buhari is too stupid, too illiterate and too clannish to make top four.

I don't know what his accusers said GEJ did but I know we had policies laid out that you could picture Nigeria in 20 years.

Policies were broken into Short term, medium term and long term.

We saw clear cut vision.

But with Buhari, I am lost for words to describe the disaster.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by jumper524(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Obasanjo : more resources, less demand, average growth: 5/10

Yaradua: more resources, average demand, high growth 7/10

Jonathan: much more resources, high demand, slow growth. 4/10

Buhari: average resources, high demand(so far), slow growth. 6/10

3 Likes

Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by KanwuliaExtra: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2019
BAD, USELESS, CLUELESS AND WORST! angry
What a cursed country!

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by Afolabimills(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2019
Yaradua Jonathan still d best

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by dukeprince50: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
BAD, USELESS, CLUELESS AND WORST! angry
What a cursed country!
This is hate speech.
Dss, Airforce, Mopol, Army, secret agents, judges oya I don catch one. DEATH SENTENCE.

But we have had a lot of bad leaders o. Yar' Adua is better anyways, Buhari is a bit good but I guess he is a victim circumstances.
GEJ is just.... Lemme not say first
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by chriskosherbal(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Am still waiting for that leader that will put this country were it ought to be in terms of growth and development as witness in Singapore.

Yar' adua tried though but the inevitable came knocking on his door.
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by ursullalinda(f): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2019
Yaradua..... OBJ(thou he was too arrogant).....Jonathan......then the migrain with fake integrity
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by babyfaceafrica: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
yaradua 6/10
obj 4/10
gej 5/10
bubu 1/10

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by oz4real83(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Obj was very corrupt and never respected the rule of law. He massacred innocent people in Bayelsa and Benue states. He sold off all govt's properties to himself and his cronies. He had Dangote, Otedola and many others as his business fronts. He only gave license for private telecommunication birth in Nigeria and this was his only achievement. None of the MDG's were acheived in his time. He removed principle members of the legislature, judiciary and even his party as he wishes. He was only pretending to fight corruption. I will rate him 1/10. Yardua was flexible with the rule of law. He gave some freedom and such freedom allowed people like Oshiomhole to gain power in Edo state. He agreed that the process that brought him to power was flawed and promised to change it but his health failed him. He campaigned with seven points agenda and none was achieved. Nigerians were even advising him to focus on just only two instead of seven that he won't achieve. At the time he should have handed over power due to ill health he didn't. I will still rate him 3/10 due to his honesty and the way he started. He still remained the only leader who was honest enough to admit that election rigging brought him to power.. Gej is a very deceptive individual. Southern Nigerians have erroneous belief that Gej worked in the north but when you visit the north, you won't find the work. Corruption was consolidated in his time. The only achievement was that he promised to dualise the country from north to south thereby reducing travelling time. He was already on it despite the slow pace, before he was voted out. He also claimed to have achievements in agriculture which was false. Nigeria imports everything in his time. India was even bringing processed garri and canned egusi soup to Nigeria before people opposed it. He was a total pretensive failure. He only left because the system manipulated itself against him, not voluntarily as he always claims. I will rate him 1/10 . PMB promised alot but denied all the promises. Nigeria still imports petroleum products and exports crude oil. Refineries are still not working. Power still very poor. Education is still low standard. Election manipulation still on. Human rights are still being violated, Corruption fight is still very weak, security still very poor, infrastructure still poor. Few things I will give to him is the 2nd Niger bridge gradually taking shape, the infrasture he is building in the north, the border closure which is good if we do the right thing to encourage local production. Another plus for him is the rail transportation gradually taking shape. I will rate him 3/10.
But they are all very corrupt. If all our past and present presidents had achieved 40% of all their campaign promises, we won't be in this mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
I am only going to dwell on their good side!!!

Yaradua - very civilized and unbiased. He brought unity, made everyone in Nigeria feel like a Nigerian.

Obasanjo - brought in technology advancement

Goodluck Jonathan: the father of modern day democracy, tolerant. Sacrificed his ambition to prevent bloodshed

Buhari: still searching... Okay! Here it is, most scandalous governance and for all the wrong reasons: RUGA, Freer of Bokoharam convicts, send government to sympathize with Fulani herdsmen, disobeys court order, MMM- investing in project not visible I.e Nigeria Air, award winner for the highest borrower, nepotistic president, propaganda president, witch hunting, abuse of power, hiker of petrol product, liar!!! Recessionist (2 timer) poverty distributor, dictator, abuser of power, the list is endless

It's so difficult to get the good side of Buhari who doubles as a terrorist!!!

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
1.Yar Adua may his soul rest in peace. He was a true democratic leader, he was so sensitive to issues and economy conscious. This man put subsidy on fuel before it was removed by his then running mate who happened to be his successor.

2. Obasanjo did a lot of things including both good and bad. He was economy and security conscious, the telecommunication industry in Nigeria was his doing which continues to create jobs everyday, he brought democracy to Nigeria in 1979 which was interrupted by Buhari, he would always follow the rule of law, Obasanjo was a bully but never acted against the rule of law.

3. Buhari literally is everything wrong with democracy and leadership. Maybe Buhari would have been good if he had the ability to absorb criticism and assess himself. He's ambitious but he's power stricken and has no respect for the rule of law. He's a man whose impertinent nature knows no bound.

4. Jonathan believed in freedom, he was willing to let justice prevail, willing to let people express themselves without abusing his power on it. Maybe that's good for mankind, unfortunately Jonathan was willing to let go of people who would loot National Assets and Treasury which is no longer freedom, but indiscipline which made him look weak, he didn't have the balls to do anything about theft in his government, we can't be having that, it's a disaster. Security wise, he was terrible and clueless, for 4 years he couldn't do anything to curb Boko Haram insurgence. It was under his regime that Nigeria sold crude oil at the highest price but he couldn't take advantage of that to take us to the next level, instead he skyrocketed the price of petrol from 65 naira to 145 naira and back to 97 naira after a lot of criticism.
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by OlujobaSamuel: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
The worst is yar'adua. Others are also useless.
Yaradua knew his health status as at when he was still a governor in kastina, yet accepted to lead the nation, he wasn't in coma as at when he left Nigeria yet never handover to the vice, he left Nigeria when ASUU was on their longest strike ever to go commission a university in Saudi Arabia (Saudi was his first home, bubu dey do world tour, either relevant event or not, yar'adua was always going to Saudi).
boko haram started in his time. We never had the opportunity to know him deeply enough as he was seen for just a year plus, and with the few events during his time, I don't see him doing better than the rest.
Also note that he cancelled so many contracts without giving alternative just like the way bubu cancelled lagos light rail project during his military days
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by gratiaeo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Buhari is both HIV and Ebola combined together.
Buhari is a disaster
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by stonemasonn: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yar Adua the best? Haba! Just 2 years as president and he was the best!

If the last 2 PDP leaders Yar Adua and GEJ had sustained the progress made by OBJ we would not have been in debt today.
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by PStacks(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jeezz. Such objectivity.

from what I get you say tho.

Yar'adua still tops it.
Buhari is 2nd.
Obasanjo is 3rd.
and Ebele.... Goodluck.. Jonathan.. Chairman. grin grin

oz4real83:
Obj was very corrupt and never respected the rule of law. He massacred innocent people in Bayelsa and Benue states. He sold off all govt's properties to himself and his cronies. He had Dangote, Otedola and many others as his business fronts. He only gave license for private telecommunication birth in Nigeria and this was his only achievement. None of the MDG's were acheived in his time. He removed principle members of the legislature, judiciary and even his party as he wishes. He was only pretending to fight corruption. I will rate him 1/10. Yardua was flexible with the rule of law. He gave some freedom and such freedom allowed people like Oshiomhole to gain power in Edo state. He agreed that the process that brought him to power was flawed and promised to change it but his health failed him. He campaigned with seven points agenda and none was achieved. Nigerians were even advising him to focus on just only two instead of seven that he won't achieve. At the time he should have handed over power due to ill health he didn't. I will still rate him 3/10 due to his honesty and the way he started. He still remained the only leader who was honest enough to admit that election rigging brought him to power.. Gej is a very deceptive individual. Southern Nigerians have erroneous belief that Gej worked in the north but when you visit the north, you won't find the work. Corruption was consolidated in his time. The only achievement was that he promised to dualise the country from north to south thereby reducing travelling time. He was already on it despite the slow pace, before he was voted out. He also claimed to have achievements in agriculture which was false. Nigeria imports everything in his time. India was even bringing processed garri and canned egusi soup to Nigeria before people opposed it. He was a total pretensive failure. He only left because the system manipulated itself against him, not voluntarily as he always claims. I will rate him 1/10 . PMB promised alot but denied all the promises. Nigeria still imports petroleum products and exports crude oil. Refineries are still not working. Power still very poor. Education is still low standard. Election manipultiin still on. Human rights are still being violated, Corruption fight is still very weak, security still very poor, infrastructure still poor. Few things I will give to him is the 2nd Niger bridge gradually taking shape, the infrasture he is building in the north, the border closure which is good if we do the right thing to encourage local production. Another plus for him is the rail transportation gradually taking shape. I will rate him 3/20.
But they are all very corrupt. If all our past and present presidents had achieved 40% of all their campaign promises, we won't be in this mess.
Re: Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents by Sylraph1: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
YAR ADUA IS WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEN TO NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Operation Amotekun: Militiamen Won’t Bear Arms / Why Buhari Shouldn’t Take All Blame On Insecurity – Shehu Sani / JUST IN: Atiku Pledges N50m To Fight Against Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.