Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Believers, Why Do You Celebrate Christmas? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Believers, Why Do You Celebrate Christmas? (201 Views)

How Do You Celebrate Christmas? / 5 Countries That Do Not Celebrate Christmas (no. 1 Will Shock You) / 400 Indians And Nigerians Celebrate Christmas At Yoga Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believers, Why Do You Celebrate Christmas? by xcelentattitude(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2019
It is no longer news that Mary the mother of Jesus has been pregnant for some months now, and would be given birth in a matter of days grin(if you want to look at it that way)

Someone even told his Muslim friend, "you no wan give me sallah meat ba? Remember Mary don get belle o and she go soon born" grin grin if you know what that means grin

So, It's that time of the year when people talk about Christmas. After celebrating Christmas for a while, it has almost become a cliché, hence, this question - why do YOU celebrate Christmas?

Some celebrate it because this is that time of the year when they
get to unite with family.
Some, because the year has been damn long! "Let's whine and dine!" they say. While some don't even have a reason grin

But what's yours?

Well, if you don't have one ... Get one!

Never you do something because others are doing it.

For me Jesus is my savior, I'll always celebrate and commemorate his birth, irrespective of the date, Dec 25th is just the general date, but that's a topic for another day.

Back to my question, why do YOU celebrate Christmas?

Let's have your honest answer.

Let me also give you a spoiler, there were no three wise men anywhere in the bible grin. Yeah, you heard right. If you have ever seen it, please feel free to post the verse(s).

Re: Believers, Why Do You Celebrate Christmas? by BroOptimist(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Op, you have said it all. Most people do celebrate Christmas just because other people do it. But, I want to tell you that those people that do it yearly have been bamboozled and deluded. Their brains have been reprogrammed and reset. They have been successfully misled. Yes! Because, if not, why or how can you be practicing something baseless. There's no any biblical verses that support it. It doesn't have any proofs in the Bible. So, why are people so gullible to this extent

Honestly speaking, Christmas is nothing but celebration of idols.

Please, feel free to quote anywhere!

Congratulations to Anthony Joshua, jare!!!

(1) (Reply)

2 Simple Strategies to Grow Your Business / The Country Where You Are Most Likely Going To Be A Billionaire / TGR LTD Print Servoces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.