Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Daughter Saw How Her Father Beat Me, She Now Healed Me, Mother Narrates. PICX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter Saw How Her Father Beat Me, She Now Healed Me, Mother Narrates. PICX (1180 Views)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Rapper, Olamide & Wife Shares Family Pictures As Their Son Clocks 5 Today. PICX / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Saw How Her Father Beat Me, She Now Healed Me, Mother Narrates. PICX by nairafame(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerian Mother narrates how her husband do beat her like armed rubber in front of her kids, now her kids(Twins) is now grown up says they are now the one healing her pains.

My daughter (15 yrs) saw how her father used to beat me like he is beating an armed robber!she was only four years (and her twin brother)
I’m stronger today because she stood by me and helped me heal. We are good girls now because God healed us. God blessed us with a caring new daddy

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/my-daughter-saw-how-her-father-beat-me.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

Re: My Daughter Saw How Her Father Beat Me, She Now Healed Me, Mother Narrates. PICX by nairafame(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm... feel for her
Re: My Daughter Saw How Her Father Beat Me, She Now Healed Me, Mother Narrates. PICX by nairafame(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lalasticlala see this
Re: My Daughter Saw How Her Father Beat Me, She Now Healed Me, Mother Narrates. PICX by Authoreety: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Really?

I'll comment only after I hear from the man

(1) (Reply)

Lion King - Omashola And Kim Oprah Play With Lions And Tigers / Pastor Prays For Davido And His Team (video) / It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.