Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals (50396 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges / Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Female Singer, Mother Of Three, Dija Show Off Her Hubby. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by adenigga(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mrs Promise Aloba, the mother of the late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad, has disclosed that the deceased was afraid that she would be kidnapped.

She disclosed that the fear of her being kidnapped led to her refusal to reside in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State where Mohbad rented an apartment and wanted to set up a business for her.

Narrating her last moment with Mohbad, Mrs Aloba disclosed how the deceased and his wife deceived her to stay with them due to the trauma he was passing through.

Mohbad died about two weeks ago, and controversy has surrounded his death.

The controversy surrounding Mohbad’s death led to the exhumation of his corpse by the relevant authorities.

But, addressing some journalists in the singer’s house, Mrs Aloba said: I don’t tell people that I’m Mohbad’s mother because he was afraid I will be kidnapped.

“He took me away from Iyana to Ikorodu and promised to set up a business for me. However, I can’t stay in Ikorodu again; I asked that they should rent out the shop because I’m afraid.

My child never enjoyed himself; he was always afraid whenever I came to visit; he found it difficult to sleep as he would be breathing heavily. They usually go to the police station to report.

“I spent 10 days in his house without knowing he would die, I just left here on Saturday, not knowing he would die on Monday. He was begging me not to leave, but he allowed me when I told him to go to church. He and his wife were deceiving me not to leave. He has not given me my feeding allowance because he never wanted me to leave
.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/23/mohbad-was-afraid-i-would-be-kidnapped-singers-mother-narrates-sons-ordeals/

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by AfonjaScud: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
What a pity. A good guy gone too soon.
What a tragedy !

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by duro4chang(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
But some said the boy was poor that he had no money. That he even took loan for his child naming ceremony

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by TruthsFM: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Listen to him well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

Funke Akindele Ajuri Muri Okunola Igbos One Nigeria

Video credit: A . Ayofe

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1705468804032036962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escwOanr1xs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by talented321: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Olosho mother...
You left you child when he was still a child in the hands of a man..
You said u are afraid they will kidnap you, of what importance i'm to lose my child and live in this life..
You know mohbad is passing through alot but you decide to hide urself and enjoy the money he is giving to you..
You are a woman and every nation consider women in their dealings instead of you to come out and fight for ur son till the last minute, you are here spewing nonsense..
He open three stores and rent an apartment for you, if to say you get sense as mother after disappointing him in the time he needed you most, you would have find a way to help you son out this time even if it mean taking ur life..
Is better i die than to lost my son/daughter to any man' lie lie...

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by TruthsFM: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
My son did not enjoy himself, he spent his days in f£ar — Mohbad’s mom

Video credit: @tvcnewsng

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705468240758026496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKOiO4vuUE?si=fFBPMzbobKb0c8Kq

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Whalis: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Don't mortgage your talent if you're good.
A talented man doesn't need an oracle to tell him his future.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by TruthsFM: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
,I DON’T SIGN ARTISTS “ OLAMIDE

“ Like I said , I already made enough money , didn’t just know what to do with the money since it was too much . YBNL is my own way of giving back to the society . When Lyta said he was living I didn’t take anything from him, he owns all the rights to his songs released under YBNl and still get his royalties . Omo this life too small to Dey make people sad . If you are with me and want to go , I’m not holding you back . Entertainment should not be slavery . I love my guys , they are family to me “ OLAMIDE

“ Entertainment should not be slavery “ that hits hard . We’ve said it many times , YBNL remains the best record label in Nigeria .
Baddo has his money and has created connections over the years , he can make you blow with no strings attached .

Truth is baddo is one of the few who has helped in shaping the Nigerian Music Industry 🎶 from nationwide to worldwide. The evidences are clearly written. He has brought up people of nothing from the trenches and turn them into world icon! This guy deserves a statue in Nigeria 🇳🇬

RESPECT OLAMIDE🫡

Cc:Zamani’s blog
#insighttheblog #olamide #ybnl #entertainment #nigeria #trending

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by youngsahito(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell from a mother that abandon her child for 15year. How many celebrity mum have they kidnapped?

73 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by RPG2020(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
He mother or his father killed him grin go and verify sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
na so, deputy jesus...oshey church goer. tomorrow is another sunday. go and pray so that your son will resurrect.

Imagine? Ur son was begging u to stay with him but u wan leave his house cox u can't miss service for two straight sundays. May we not have mother who place church/pastor over family.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by ican2020: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
May God console each and every member of the family of the departed young man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by juman(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
He lived in fear. Really?
A country where we have government.
I broke up with some siblings forever because of their troubling attitude.
I don't take nonsense. I be former extremist member.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Illegal1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
omoh..,.......the evil/enemy u fail to conquer today,might later bcum an oracle to destroy/kill you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Illegal1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
omoh........who be dis IGBOGENE27 i dey see for here?
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Illegal1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
RPG2020:
He mother or his father killed him grin go and verify sad

omoh........nah the father i dey even suspect slf.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by TruthsFM: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hmm 🤔
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by article1: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
But what kind of mother is this? Your son was going through this kind of phycological trauma and you could not even have anyone to confide in and find solution to his problem? Your son must have told you exactly what happened between him and his tomentors, as a mother one would have expected you to do underground work without necessarily exposed your identity... Anyway, RIP to Imole

18 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by AntiChristian: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Enough of all these Mohbad this and that jawe!
You'll all die when your time comes!

It doesn't matter even if you're a fetus!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Bar1941(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
A child you left for your husband at a tender age and you never looked back until over 10 years after things start picking up?

Except the ongoing investigation indict the father on the death of the boy, if not, after the deseased baby, the father should be the next recipient of the late singer's belongings.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by AllenSpencer: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Silly excuse!

Dumped the boy for over a decade and now now dancing with his death.

The dude has already lost touch with you as a mother while he was even still alive, he was just kind hearted to still be a good son.

But everyone knew his father under same circumstances.

14 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Chetas81(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
duro4chang:
But some said the boy was poor that he had on money. That he even took loan for his child naming ceremony
But you know the Nigerian citizen, how they can lie from 5000 miles away

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by 4tomandchi: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Poor woman no mother deserves this. May God give us long life so that our mothers can enjoy the fruit of their labor.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by descartes400: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
That's what happens when you keep bad company!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by iamoyindamola(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by bablon20(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is one of the disadvantages of being rich. U can't go to d market to buy clothes by ursef, u deny ur own son and even ur identity, u r always scared of allowing ur family to come closer to u, etc
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by marlow1962(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
K
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by adebwalex(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
I feel like given this woman a good Slap to reset her brain....

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Davido On Twitter (pix) / Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.