Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Warn Buhari Against Social Media Bill (watch Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Warn Buhari Against Social Media Bill (watch Video) (194 Views)

Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / Presidency: Warn Buhari Against Rigging Election – PDP Begs Prince Charles / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Warn Buhari Against Social Media Bill (watch Video) by 9ja2geez(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2019
Bishop David Oyedepo, has once again kicked against the proposed Social Media Bill being deliberated upon in the Nigerian Senate.

Speaking at a programme in his church, According to him, hate act which is witnessed in many parts of the country is far worse than hate speech.

“They are looking for hate speech, they are not looking for hate act. Which one is worse, hate speech or hate act? They’ll see somebody and cut his head and you’re free and they’ll see somebody and say you’re stupid then you die.

Can you imagine that? It is a stone age mentality. But I think we’re free from it now, but there is nothing wrong in trying to make attempt. Do they think we are all dummies?”

They must tell you you’re not doing well. Hear me, please hear me and answer me, is this government doing well?” he said

WATCH VIDEO

https://9ja2geez.com/news/bishop-oyedepo-warn-buhari-against-social-media-bill-watch-video

HERE

(1) (Reply)

Workers Who Shunned Screening Exercise In Ondo Sacked / Civil Society Gives Federal Government 14-day Ultimatum Over Sowore / Is Major General Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.