Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,735 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (899 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by 7Alexandre: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I’ll be traveling back to Nigeria for the Christmas Season. This’s my first trip back home in almost 8 years.

I’ll be flying from Newark, New Jersey to London, England for via United Airlines &

I’ll be flying from London, England to Lagos, Nigeria via Etihad Airways.

So my current itinerary is: Newark, New Jersey – London, England – Rome, Italy – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Lagos, Nigeria.

I’ll be spending a day in London, England & two days Abu Dhabi, UAE

Join me as I share my trip experience back to my Motherland.

@All:

This thread is closed.

I'm unable to attach pictures on this thread so I had to open a new one.

Attached below is a link to the new thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5571038/nairalander-trip-london-abu-dhabi
Re: A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by OiOi: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awesome. I will like to host you if you come to ilorin kwara state

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Hypnotise: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Welcome home in advance.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by okirewaju(f): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
First time in 8 years

Wow
Hope you can cope with the changes when you eventually land
Re: A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by 7Alexandre: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
okirewaju:
First time in 8 years

Wow
Hope you can cope with the changes when you eventually land

Yes,

Hopefully I will.

I’m having difficulties with attaching pictures to the thread.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
@All:

This thread is closed.

Re: A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by justwise(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Alexandre7:
@All:

This thread is closed.

(1)

Which European Country Can I Travel With 2m / What Skills Can A Lady Relocating To The US Learn From Nigeria Before Coming? / My Visit To The US Air And Space Museum In Pictures And Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.