Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar (19133 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by udemzyudex(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Commentor:

Because we would be the first country to do so right?

Which country are you comparing Nigeria with and what's our population?
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by santafe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84732721:
SMH

Why bother replying the guy. delusional somebody who loves listening to the echo of his own voice. smh

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by jahsharon: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
CSTR2:

Keep looking for any little way to give credit to a stark failure.

Go through your post history and see the definition of hate.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Izzymore(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
All the best.

Meanwhile... Place your order..... need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Eggs,chicken.

*Call 08024110512, whatsapp 07036023050 for your bookings and order.*

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by WebSurfer(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kestolove:
cardi B is in lagos and Nigerian Kidnappers are not saying anything ba?
God go punish you oh
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Commentor: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
udemzyudex:

Which country are you comparing Nigeria with and what's our population?

Honestly, you guys just complain without even thinking.

There is no country that has a single source of power or depends on just a cluster of giant power projects because it makes no sense.

A nexus of power projects makes more sense because they are manageable, they are less impactful on a larger population should things go wrong, and they are easier to achieve in both short and long runs.

Be it hydrothermal, green (Solar or wind), gas power projects. The intention is to have an accumulation of power supply.

Honestly, if not for years of mismanagement, you should not even know where your power comes from or how many MWs generated.

Look for indiana solar powered project as an example. I simply chose a random american state and found something similar.

This complaint culture only creates unnecessary agro.
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by WebSurfer(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
udemzyudex:
I think the FG should ban this People from building all this small small power station, what's the meaning of 49MW huh?

Why can't they build 200,500 or even 1000MW power station.
When they keep building small power station,how many years do they think it will get us to reach 10,000-15,000MW in Nigeria?

We can't even boast of 9000MW in this country.
If this is how they want to be doing please don't even bother,soon they will talking about transmission issue.
That is not an intelligent way to think.
Look at Nigeria very well if you can’t see a better option has to be regional stations to serve its region
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by udemzyudex(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
WebSurfer:

That is not an intelligent way to think.
Look at Nigeria very well if you can’t see a better option has to be regional stations to serve its region

Read my post again, building 30,49MW station will take us nowhere, take a look at the population,we are over 200million. They will build it ,then transmission will be another problem,you will start hearing no gas or good equipment to distribute.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by udemzyudex(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Commentor:

Honestly, you guys just complain without even thinking.

There is no country that has a single source of power or depends on just a cluster of giant power projects because it makes no sense.

A nexus of power projects makes more sense because they are manageable, they are less impactful on a larger population should things go wrong, and they are easier to achieve in both short and long runs.

Be it hydrothermal, green (Solar or wind), gas power projects. The intention is to have an accumulation of power supply.

Honestly, if not for years of mismanagement, you should not even know where your power comes from or how many MWs generated.

Look for indiana solar powered project as an example. I simply chose a random american state and found something similar.

This complaint culture only creates unnecessary agro.

Oga you just end up saying nothing, what difference has it made since it's the best?

When was the last station built?
All this talk won't do anything,we need power.

If you keep building 25,30 how many people will it serve?
The Indiana you're talking about, what's their population is it more than Lagos or even Rivers state?
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Kuginzi: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
LordTosinJ:
[s][/s]

You're a dullard.
If he is a dullard, then what are u? A dustbin!! At least he manage to express his opinion without insulting anyone.
You could not even make comment worth 3 line, the best u can do is to insult. I'm sorry for u!!
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Ashiwe: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Projects without result. Standstill country.
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Commentor: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
udemzyudex:

Oga you just end up saying nothing, what difference has it made since it's the best?

When was the last station built?
All this talk won't do anything,we need power.

If you keep building 25,30 how many people will it serve?
The Indiana you're talking about, what's their population is it more than Lagos or even Rivers state?

Definitely more than the cross river state we this thread is about.

So what is your point?
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by udemzyudex(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Commentor:

Definitely more than the cross river state we this thread is about.

So what is your point?

Go and read my first post.
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by webngnews: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by FA13(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84732545:

This is the change we voted for.

God bless our darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari. as he is doing all he can to make our once battered, raped and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.

Same Bubu ruling over you and everyone in your family, Local government and your state as a whole!
The one and only Bubu!!

Really! 49MW is the change you voted for. Your level of ignorance is appallingly!

Even if you are supporter, can't you be reasonable?
The project is even done by the state. Even by a state government, it is still negligible.

My small company in Lagos use 2MW.

I just pity the country, if only the politicians are the problem, we might overcome it soon, but people like you makes matters worse because when you ought to give an objective advice, naa boot licking you will be doing.
The so called politicians now see themselves as over achieved.

A word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by LordTosinJ: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kuginzi:

If he is a dullard, then what are u? A dustbin!! At least he manage to express his opinion without insulting anyone.
You could not even make comment worth 3 line, the best u can do is to insult. I'm sorry for u!!
That he is a dullard is not an opinion but a fact. A big fact. Anybody supporting buhari after all what has happen is a dullard. Or do want to tell me he has OCD?
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Kuginzi: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
LordTosinJ:
That he is a dullard is not an opinion but a fact. A big fact. Anybody supporting buhari after all what has happen is a dullard. Or do want to tell me he has OCD?
If u hate someone doesn't mean everyone should hate him. Your reason for hating him is best Known to u and his reason for liking him is best known to him. So let everyone mind his or her business without interference. At least everyone is entitle to his/her opinion.
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by LordTosinJ: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kuginzi:

If u hate someone doesn't mean everyone should hate him. Your reason for hating him is best Known to u and his reason for liking him is best known to him. So let everyone mind his or her business without interference. At least everyone is entitle to his/her opinion.
I do not hate buhari, but we all know he is bad for this country.
If you still support him after knowing this. It mean you're really dull and you need to be told and told publicly lest others mistake you for a sane fellow.
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by naijacentric(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2019
Arsenella007:

A project being handled by the state government and u are giving kudos to Buhari. Haba mana..
that babe was put here to promote buhari no matter what under the disguise of suya business its like fg has infiltrated nairaland
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by naijacentric(m): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

shame me here by mentioning your barbecue spot if you're not a mere political tool here

your patriotism is suspicious and sane people can decode that is base on personal gains

we won't allow you people destroy our country, most especially the democracy and independent it took our ancestors to fought for

thunder fire the Buhari you keep praising up and down
naso now she is an apc mole in nairaland to divide and rule people here while promoting her grand patron buhari the failure she will soon be exposed na small time
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Tendency86(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2019
post=84732545:

This is the change we voted for.

God bless our darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari. as he is doing all he can to make our once battered, raped and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.

Same Bubu ruling over you and everyone in your family, Local government and your state as a whole!
The one and only Bubu!!

What nonsense is this fellow posting here?
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Kuginzi: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordTosinJ:
I do not hate buhari, but we all know he is bad for this country.
If you still support him after knowing this. It mean you're really dull and you need to be told and told publicly lest others mistake you for a sane fellow.
And If you're mistaken him to be bad, then you're the greatest dullard of all time.
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by LordTosinJ: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kuginzi:

And If you're mistaken him to be bad, then you're the greatest dullard of all time.
So buhari is good?
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Kuginzi: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
LordTosinJ:
So buhari is good?
Are u good?
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by LordTosinJ: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kuginzi:

Are u good?
Yes, what of you?
Re: Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar by Kuginzi: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2019
LordTosinJ:
Yes, what of you?
And how do u know you're good?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa / Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.