Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest (2960 Views)

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Afamed: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:

Don't worry...

Urge the dullard on.

There's nothing the US can do, you hear?
We have been hearing this your repetition of US threat since 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

That was in 2009. They reconciled in 2013
Where you there when they reconciled?And why he not take the story about Tinubu past of being a druglord.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by OfficialAPCNig: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Where you there when they reconciled?And why he not take the story about Tinubu past of being a druglord.
You are a Yoruba Moslem, I don't expect you to be logical.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Afamed: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You are a Yoruba Moslem, I don't expect you to be logical.
He asked you a simple question. Habitual propagandist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by landforeast(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
jabberjawz:
Condemning is not enough......Ban the useless Aboki & his family from stepping out of Nigeria irrespective of medical reasons or not, Ban all DSS mofo & Nigerian Military from any form arms purchase, training, skills & knowledge transfer, freeze Buhari & associate's foreign account....... freeze all USAID support to NE & Nigeria as a whole, place Ban on crude sales from Nigeria.....let's see if the useless Aboki will survive... angry
Funny enough US is one of the beneficiary of the Endemic Corruption in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
ednut1:
[s]Usa wey dey busy with impeachment. U think they give a hoot about sowore.[/s]
They obviously do, that is why the Department of State had to issue a statement.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

We have been hearing this your repetition of US threat since 2015
History is not kind to tyrants like Buhari that play god.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by NGpatriot: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Due process and independent judiciary released the revolutionary coward from jail, due process rearrested him for once again vowing to destroy Nigeria and overthrow a democratically elected government.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Afamed: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

History is not kind to tyrants like Buhari that play god.
For a 3 times president of a country? Except there is another definition of kindness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
NGpatriot:
Due process and independent judiciary released the revolutionary coward from jail, due process rearrested him for once again vowing to destroy Nigeria and overthrow a democratically elected government.

Only the judge can revoke the bail. Nigeria is meant to be a country based on laws and not a jungle.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by OfficialAPCNig: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

He asked you a simple question. Habitual propagandist.
Get behind me Yoruba Moslem
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by AceRoot(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
What the heck is going on here with this false headline ?
Where is the condemnation in the press release of the US State Dept.,

All the US State Dept did was to EXPRESS CONCERN, nothing else.
THERE WAS NO CONDEMNATION.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nickisindigo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tookool:
Its unfortunate, there's nothing the US government can do about his rearrest. They got to respect boundaries
they can do something bro
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Okoroawusa: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

What's USA waiting? You read more of Ochanja/ upper Iweka newspapers. The newspapers that once promised you Biafra immediately Donald Trump became the US president
Afamed don kill me o!!!

hahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Wait and see how will come hype the dunce of a man called Buhari.Like "Our darling sweet daddy" The guy is plainly stupid...No apology!
is the biggest sellout, Sole existence is to be an asslicker.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by NGpatriot: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Only the judge can revoke the bail. Nigeria is meant to be a country based on laws and not a jungle.

Unfortunately for you, he was arrested based on fresh criminal charges, not based on his ongoing criminal trial.

Nice try..
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nickisindigo:
they can do something bro
They can implement visa ban and asset seizure. Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians including Buhari the tyrant like to escape the shithole they created at every opportunity to go abroad for medical treatment,vacations and visit their children who all live abroad.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Afamed: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Get behind me Yoruba Moslem
You have still not answered the simple question he asked you. Habitual propagandist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Grace001: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
b
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tookool:
Its unfortunate, there's nothing the US government can do about his rearrest. They got to respect boundaries

If pressure keeps mounting, your president might not be welcome in any country. Most countries will start cutting ties with Nigeria and before you know it, the country is gone.

Call your president to order
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
oldtruth:

If pressure keeps mounting, your president might not be welcome in any country. Most countries will start cutting ties with Nigeria and before you know it, the country is gone.

Call your president to order
Not only welcome,but have a case with the International Criminal Court. He has one of the worst human rights record of any world leader.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by OfficialAPCNig: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

You have still not answered the simple question he asked you. Habitual propagandist
I was there when thief thiefubu sent emissaries to beg him.
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Afamed: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I was there when thief thiefubu sent emissaries to beg him.
Since PDP has looted your sense of reasoning, I don't expect you to come up with any superior argument
Re: BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Collins9156(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Go to their wall and see hw Nigerians are defending the DSS action. Now I belv what my friend told me, that Immediatly u collect APC election money, trade money that u are caged for life. I doubted him that it can’t be possible but when try to analyze most of their submission, boom, u see something is very very wrong with the reasoning.

Chaii Nigeria is gone for real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Major Massacres Of IPOB Members That Lead To Picking Up Of Arm / APC Member Visibly In Shock After Hearing Tinubu Scream "God Bless PDP" / Lagosians Come In Here, The Truth Bitters Alot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.