Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (95541 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ginaz(f): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awww Abu Dhabi... I'd love to spend my vacation there... Oh dear lord, bless my endeavours too...

My dear , God will do it for us. But everything is not rosy though. While the poster is putting beautiful pictures, nobody was there when he was planning the trips and vacations , saving and calculating, putting things into plans.

Nothing comes without a price . Let us put efforts and our dreams would come to pass too. And we need luck, lots of it . Some have money , but some all they need is luck and grace to make their dreams come true cos no money at all. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by LZAA: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
So what you are saying is that afamed and helinues have not left osogbo talkless of going abroadgrin
chaigrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ishilove:

And they shall be called PocoXander '20. Vision 2020 grin
Yeah sounds like it but it seems they’re already killing pocos vibes on here....pocohantas you need to sing bitch don’t kill my vibe for all your nairaland haters tho smiley wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ishilove:

And they shall be called PocoXander '20. Vision 2020 grin

Biko Ishi,

Please don’t start what you can’t finish.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I am not fighting with you, I am also not a very good pretender like you. So, save it.

Thanks...
Testy testy...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by franchasng: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ishilove:

Take pocohantas serious at your own peril
lol....my bad grin

To me there is nothing bad making real friends or romance mate here, I once tried hooking up here though I later relocated then which made it impossible to meet people, so I insist, in as much as we fight and argue here to learn once in a while, we must not rubbish the great opportunity here presents to singles to meet up.

A close friend met his fiancé and now wife here....and they were even living far miles apart in different continents.

If people like let them take my suggestion or ridicule it, reality will remain reality u know

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Chazzyboy: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:
Hello Everyone,

I’ll be traveling back to Nigeria for the Christmas Season. This’s my first trip back home in almost 8 years.

I’ll be flying from Newark, New Jersey to London, England for via United Airlines &

I’ll be flying from London, England to Lagos, Nigeria via Etihad Airways.

So my current itinerary is: Newark, New Jersey – London, England – Rome, Italy – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Lagos, Nigeria.

I’ll be spending a day in London, England & two days Abu Dhabi, UAE

Join me as I share my trip experience back to my Motherland.
chai see better life when will I be like you
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:

Lol...

Budding romance ke,

It’s going well.
So e don pass budding stage? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Carlyboi:
Yeah sounds like it but it seems they’re already killing pocos vibes on here....pocohantas you need to sing bitch don’t kill my vibe for all your nairaland haters tho smiley wink cheesy
Lmaaaoooo cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:

Biko Ishi,

don't pay attention to any negative comments here about pocochantas,she's one of the most intelligent, upright, truthful, trustworthy and straightforward lady in here.Never mind people who has problems with truth.I respect her a lot and wish to meet her.

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:

Biko Ishi,

Na lie o. We must finish am! You must marry next year!!!

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ademola47(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Let me stop here, conductor.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
nice 1, I wished I was a fan of taking pictures too, maybe I will start as a New Year resolution

Hope you are flexing enough cos Naija sweet,
if you are not married like us, enough Ukwus grin

To the guys condemning Nairaland ladies reaching out to guys pls stop it, life isn't as difficult as u guys make it seem, free the ladies abeg, mingling and flirting is allowed. You guys should also throw your luck with the ladies no law forbids that, if u try and she ignore u or say no, move on better chicks ahead plenty.

Life is good, enjoy it while here on earth oh

You should.

Having such pictures serves as recollections of beautiful moments enjoyed while on Vacations.

Hopefully, there’ll be a lot of things to do in the Village when I visit by the 26th.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Americanboy35: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Nlders are just so rude. Any mature human would know it was just fun. One even took the screenshots to another thread, said I have been in the hotel with him, undergoing intense fûcking. Lmao!!!

I don't know o. They are just angry that a feminist is about to hook Green card. Which isn't even the case. So, they should calm down biko... grin
grin dont mind them jare

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:
Hello Everyone,

I’ll be traveling back to Nigeria for the Christmas Season. This’s my first trip back home in almost 8 years.

I’ll be flying from Newark, New Jersey to London, England for via United Airlines &

I’ll be flying from London, England to Lagos, Nigeria via Etihad Airways.

So my current itinerary is: Newark, New Jersey – London, England – Rome, Italy – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Lagos, Nigeria.

I’ll be spending a day in London, England & two days Abu Dhabi, UAE

Join me as I share my trip experience back to my Motherland.
How much is the ticket price?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by helinues: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
LZAA:
So what you are saying is that afamed and helinues have not left osogbo talkless of going abroadgrin
chaigrin

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
OAMJ4
Dominique

It will be unjustly if you guys cant dont something about this trollers that mentioned other NL's with his numerous monikers daily even on meaningless comments of his/her.

These are his numerous monikers ;

Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Greenback Zombieterror Bastardmod GMBuharii

I have pleaded with him, threatened him of reporting to mods yet he wont listen.

One person can't be breaking NL rules by terrorising other members

Rule 2 : Dont provoke other members
Rule 19: Dont use alternative monikers

Thanks in advance

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
lol....my bad grin

To me there is nothing bad making real friends or romance mate here, I once tried hooking up here though I later relocated then which made it impossible to meet people, so I insist, in as much as we fight and argue here to learn once in a while, we must not rubbish the great opportunity here presents to singles to meet up.

A close friend met his fiancé and now wife here....and they were even living far miles apart in different continents.

If people like let them take my suggestion or ridicule it, reality will remain reality u know
I first heard the sentence "the world is becoming a global village" in the university. Truer words have never been spoken. I met some of my best friends here on Nairaland, so if you come across a person whose personality catches your fancy, then by all means go for it. Poco should remain who she is and change nothing because it's her personality that makes her very unique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by franchasng: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:

You should.

Having such pictures serves as recollections of beautiful moments enjoyed while on Vacations.

Hopefully, there’ll be a lot of things to do in the Village when I visit by the 26th.
I have tried to, but maybe my controversial political life and involvement in dirty Nigerian politics.

But I think from next year will be taking pictures and be storing for personal consumption, maybe.

Make sure you enjoy your stay in Naija.

If you get the opportunity to hookup here do it, u don't owe anybody any explanation...and not all dates or romance flings must lead to marriage but while u flex, don't abandon your raincoat grin

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by midehi2(f): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:

Nah,
I’m an ugly guy.
Ok bye bye cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by rusher14: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
nice 1, I wished I was a fan of taking pictures too, maybe I will start as a New Year resolution cool

Hope you are flexing enough cos Naija sweet, if you are not married like us, enough Ukwus grin

To the guys condemning Nairaland ladies reaching out to guys pls stop it, life isn't as difficult as u guys make it seem, free the ladies abeg, mingling and flirting is allowed. You guys should also throw your luck with the ladies no law forbids that, if u try and she ignore u or say no, move on better chicks ahead plenty.

Life is good, enjoy it while here on earth oh

My problem with the ladies reaching out to him is that they've never met the guy before.

The difference between him and many more Nigerian men they meet daily is that he has a US passport.

If that's not gold digging Nigerian edition, i dont know what is.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by midehi2(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
franchasng:
if the guy is real and searching for a partner, Nairaland comments won't stop him. What matters is your personality when you guys finally meet. Don't be discouraged, this is a public forum with close to a million real members so expect all manner of display.

I have said it time without number, Nairaland have the potential of becoming Nigeria's number 1 real hookup and matchmaking platform if the users can be real and honest.

And my last advice to the ladies who wish to use Nairaland to find mate, try and keep a noncontroversial personality here, remember we are Nigerians, black Africans before whatever else we are. Use your wisdom wisely.

Hmm... nairaland special adviser cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by rusher14: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
LZAA:
chaigrin

Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Paccus: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Nlders are just so rude. Any mature human would know it was just fun. One even took the screenshots to another thread, said I have been in the hotel with him, undergoing intense fûcking. Lmao!!!

I don't know o. They are just angry that a feminist is about to hook Green card. Which isn't even the case. So, they should calm down biko... grin
LOL grin grin Nairalanders and over reaction...so you are involved in one of those Men vs women, Igbo vs Yoruba, Abroad vs Naija fights that is always ongoing on Nairaland, you may just be cruising with it and some people here are taking it seriously grin cheesy grin. Abeg, leave all those childish Nairaland fights in 2019, don’t allow it in 2020grin grin.... Merry Xmas and enjoy your holidays..But travel section still stand by the vision 2020 things of you and Alexandre7 wink wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by midehi2(f): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:

My problem with the ladies reaching out to him is that they've never met the guy before.

The difference between him and many more Nigerian men they meet daily is that he has a US passport.

If that's not gold digging Nigerian edition, i dont know what is.
What exactly do you guys want ladies to do hun, chai na waoo

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. You had to add strange. My picture is on the thread na. cheesy
of course I had too cos your comments can be strange sometimes grin btw I saw some photos of you but your face wasn’t showing tho but you got a very nice skin and a big butt according to some NLers comment on your thread o not me o I’m saying it in their voice tho.....so,now I get where most of the hate and anger is coming from babygirl pls how many pms have you left unanswered and ignored who no like better thing na?your admirers you turned down turned haters! grin would still like to meet you tho.....prolly when I’m in Lagos I would mention on here lunch or dinner on me lol
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by midehi2(f): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Paccus:

LOL grin grin Nairalanders and over reaction...so you are involved in one of those Men vs women, Igbo vs Yoruba, Abroad vs Naija fights that is always ongoing on Nairaland, you may just be cruising with it and some people here are taking it seriously grin cheesy grin. Abeg, leave all those childish Nairaland fights in 2019, don’t allow it in 2020grin grin.... Merry Xmas and enjoy your holidays..But travel section still stand by the vision 2020 things wink wink
Nice
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
salford:

[s]It's more of a "five eyes" countries thing.

The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an anglophone intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.[/s]

correction:

If you’re from a non-EEA country

You no longer have to fill in a landing card. Your passport (and visa if you have one) will be checked at border control. You’ll usually be asked why you’re coming to the UK.

You may be able to use the automatic ePassport gates if you’re from:

Australia

Canada

Japan

New Zealand

Singapore

South Korea

United States

You must also:

be aged 12 or over (if you’re between 12 and 17, you must be accompanied by an adult)

have a valid visa or a biometric residence permit

have a valid passport for the duration of your stay

have a passport with a ‘chip’ on it

Thanks. That's it.

On the flip side, OP's thread satisfies my curiosity as to whether Nigerians who have naturalised in countries with strong passports actually use them to travel around the world with ease. I expect similar threads in a decade when the current contingent who have fled to Canada begin to use it to travel across the globe.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Jarus(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Alexandre7:

That’s a lot of fun.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday in the U.K. & Turkey?

UK too cold, but I tried. Had more fun in Turkey

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.