Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (95376 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. I am getting used to this reaction, mami.

*blushing* embarassed

Didn’t know you’re an Igbo,

Actually thought you’re a Yoruba lady.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by pocohantas(f): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Alexandre7:

I am very Igbo, but I understand that thought. Some persons here swore they know me offline and I am from Osun state grin grin

How far na? You went AWOL the moment you landed in Lagos.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Alexandre7:

hook up and get married ASAP angry sad

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2019
pocohantas:

I am very Igbo, but I understand that thought. Some persons here swore they know me offline and I am from Osun state grin grin

Ok, glad to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Maybe the same people that also say you’re a Yoruba Lady.

Some one actually mentioned it before & I picked it up.

People need to calm down biko.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
pocohantas:

I didn’t.

Since Friday I landed Lagos I never heard back from you na.

I was in Southern Sun until Wednesday Morning when I checked out & traveled to the east.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2019
agarawu23:

grin grin grin

We’re both Igbo so it’ll work out very well.

But Pocohantas already has too many suitors & they’ll come for me.

So I need to take it easy to avoid Wahala.

No be so Pico.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by agarawu23(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Alexandre7:

grin grin grin

So I need to take it easy to avoid Wahala.

No be so Pico.
okay na. Just make sure she is not the popular poco lee cos that name looks familiar tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by lionlee216(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Alexandre7:

grin grin grin

No be so Pico.

Nah, You dont need to be scared of her suitors.

Pico, tell your suitors a new Sheriff is in town. cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Alexandre7:

I didn’t.

Since Friday I landed Lagos I never heard back from you na.

I was in Southern Sun until Wednesday Morning when I checked out & traveled to the east.

Lol, maybe you should try being more direct. Some or us are colour blind- we don't see those (green) lights cheesy cheesy

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by SkinnyNigga: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sparrow0:

shocked 70,000? I'd be so happy if I'm earning that monthly grin
hahaha. this is very funny oo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Beautyaddy: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
agarawu23:
Hmmm....pushing him to get married ASAP in Nigeria.

Anyways, his US Citizenship might give Alexandre7 an advantage to get married ASAP...lol! cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
SaintHilary:
Who else noticed the picture quality reduced immediately he got to lagos embarassed

Brodas hold your babe o.. Ndi Abroad people don dey land one by one

Yes it did because he might have changed phone

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
fergieboy:
Op don stop to update

Kidnappers are real cheesy

Well just save all the pictures and updates in Lagos and east till you get back to the states

Are you planning the kidnap? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
YungJo207:
Nigeria don cast truly...Ha Ha see as picture change background sef over their na die....Africa mostly Nigeria get big problem abeg.

If Nigeria cast then why are people still coming here to enjoy the season? na your mind e cast bro grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Boss13:

WTF - this is a public forum. You gave out your hotel and possible room location. This guy

Go there to rob na and see what will happen cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by SaintHilary(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Yes it did because he might have changed phone

So he'll change his fone cus he's in Nigeria

Anty talk beta tin

D country is not photogenic dazzal angry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by YungJo207(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

If Nigeria cast then why are people still coming here to enjoy the season? na your mind e cast bro grin

Those people coming are either American passport holder which Nigerian root, or have made enough money to come back and spend some few weeks or coming to do business...

Tell me anyone you know that below 60 that coming back to Nigeria to base full time..

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Paccus: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Hmmm....pushing him to get married ASAP in Nigeria.

Anyways, his US Citizenship might give Alexandre7 an advantage to get married ASAP...lol! cheesy
She will just be telling him “I love you” on text while he sends Dollars grin cheesy grin Pocohantas will love that arrangement angry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Emmyk(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Welcome. Enjoy your holidays. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Beautyaddy: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Paccus:

She will just be telling him “I love you” on text while he sends Dollars grin cheesy grin Pocohantas will love that arrangement angry...

buhahaha!!!!...we know, right? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by uzedo1(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Go there to rob na and see what will happen cheesy
lol.. He will spend this festive period either in kirikiri or panti undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, maybe you should try being more direct. Some or us are colour blind- we don't see those (green) lights cheesy cheesy

Color Blind ke,

So all these green lights abi yellow lights I've been flashing your way since then & still you haven't seen it yet,

34 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by pocohantas(f): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Alexandre7:

Color Blind ke,

So all these green lights abi yellow lights I've been flashing your way since then & still you haven't seen it yet,

I am seeing it now cheesy. My apologies. Kindly, continue updating the thread naaa. Which kind wahala be this?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Alexandre7: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

I am seeing it now cheesy. My apologies. Kindly, continue updating the thread naaa. Which kind wahala be this?

I'll.

But the images of Nigeria I currently have are very ugly & don't want to upload them here.

Meanwhile I sent you a PM,

Need to verify some information from you since you work in the financial sector.

23 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2019
Alexandre7:

I'll.

But the images of Nigeria I currently have are very ugly & don't want to upload them here.

Meanwhile I sent you a PM,

Need to verify some information from you since you work in the financial sector.

Upload them like that na. It is the beauty of Nigeria and we are used to it.

We'll talk about that offline then. I hope it is what I can handle. cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2019
agarawu23:
my prediction is coming to reality, they have both gone offline to exchange numbers grin

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Eleniyan15: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2019
grin grin grin
agarawu23:
my prediction is coming to reality, they have both gone offline to exchange numbers grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by Tarabye: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2019

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by mixter(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Make una free poco jor. Which one be naija no dey photogenic grin grin. Alexandre7 sef just confirm say the pictures he took are ugly angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by aminho(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Alexandre7:
Hello Everyone,

I’ll be traveling back to Nigeria for the Christmas Season. This’s my first trip back home in almost 8 years.

I’ll be flying from Newark, New Jersey to London, England for via United Airlines &

I’ll be flying from London, England to Lagos, Nigeria via Etihad Airways.

So my current itinerary is: Newark, New Jersey – London, England – Rome, Italy – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Lagos, Nigeria.

I’ll be spending a day in London, England & two days Abu Dhabi, UAE

Join me as I share my trip experience back to my Motherland.

How far bro you no come go the rome again?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tarabye:

Poco no dulling abeg grin this is the time to clinch the green card grin grin grin

I no kuku know wetin una dey talk. undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.