Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas (429 Views)

Business Ideas Needed Please!!! / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas / 40+ Business Ideas You Can Start And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas by medexico(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi guys!

My good friend from Canada contacted me and asked me what kind of business we can go in together. I suggested importation and farming but he doesn't like both, so I think I should ask you guys here.

Anyone with some good ideas should please suggest.

Thank you.
Re: Business Ideas by WarHorse1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Google "Which business can I do with". hit enter and do your homework on the list that turns up.
Re: Business Ideas by LeoThaGreat(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
medexico:
Hi guys!

My good friend from Canada contacted me and asked me what kind of business we can go in together. I suggested importation and farming but he doesn't like both, so I think I should ask you guys here.

Anyone with some good ideas should please suggest.

Thank you.
I'll suggest buying distressed property, or landed property generally will be nice, depending on the capital hand.
It doesn't involve much stress on your part. Only lawyers will go through some stress in order to verify how legit the seller is, which you will pay for.
When you buy a house, renovate it to modern standards, then rent it out. I'll advise properties close to the express road or in sub roads, not inside some developing area cuz they come with much trouble, and the faint hearted will get shaken when such arise.
Or
You could buy, renovate, then sell.
Or you could buy vacant land, build a fence around it afterwards, THEN BUILD SOME SHOPS IN FRONT SO THE LAND WON'T LOOK ABANDONED, SO IT WON'T GET RESOLD BUY SCAMMERS, then you'll sell the lands after some time. Possibly six months or a year plus, depending on the demand.
I'll drop my pen here. Advises like this shouldn't be given out for free. You should pay business advisors instead. Osho-free advises will likely lure you into an abyss.
Acmē Digital Consulting:
AcmeDigitalCo@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Steps / Ecobank Nigeria Partners Lagos Govt to Clean Up Waterfronts / Leverage Income In Telecom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.