Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo (16321 Views)

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by HIbreed(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
As usual their imaginary God cannot save them wink
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by HowDareU: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oh my God. Where do I start from now? See, this issue of kidnapping is getting to a dangerous cresendo. Infact, it has crawl, stood and moving towards an epidemic. Firstly, make kidnapping a criminal offense by death; not at the State level alone but at the Federal level as well. Discourage kidnapping by making it unattracting: do not pay any ransome except when it is highly expedient. Always involve the law enforcement agents. Use intel gathering; plant spies at strategic locations (for security agency). Use the 246 strategy: 2 offensive spies, 4 tough and rugged commandoes, 6 backups (strategies can change depending on the plan). Spot betrayers in the security agency. Make punishment very severe; a deterrent to any backstabbers. . . I pray they are found in one piece. Amen. Check my blog for all things security and safety at www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by SanLorrenzo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
God please save them...Amen
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Ofemmanu1: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dem don come again
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by mukthar2000(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
We all view Plan work withing the fathers.

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by nzeobi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
TechCapon:
It's because they know that heavy ransom will be paid that's what makes catholic priests attractive to kidnappers. Have you heard about kidnappers going after Islamic clerics?
Big lie, catholics don't pay ransom for their priests, they said the priest is serving God and God should fight for them.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Temptee101(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
id911:
Unknown gunmen kidnapped them, you com put Niger Delta militants pix there, why you no put Fulani herdsmen pix?

Maybe he knows something we don't know
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
very funny.we know na herdsmen kidnap them but op had to insert the pic of naija delta agitators.
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Temptee101(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
tunjilee003:
Wetin sowore no go see for Dss custody

How is this news funny you swine?

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Kapilta(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
It's a setup something. And i can bet my ass that the kidnappers are their people that already know of their movement. Sharing border with Benin is somehow to Ondo state sha. Benin-Ore wahala, Owo-Benin wahala too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Kapilta(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
lefulefu:
very funny.we know na herdsmen kidnap them but op had to insert the pic of naija delta agitators.
did you loan your brain out or something? Didn't you read the content?

Don't you see their kidnappers already know them and was waiting for them at the spot?

That's one of their own for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by julioralph(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Herdsmen perhaps
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Balogunodua(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chijeep:
wen will dey start 2 kidnap imams n other Muslim brethren
Dose ones na poverty pipu o grin grin
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Originalsly: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm....maybe a jealous ex who doesn't want the marriage to take place.... or the priests hands are not clean.
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
mattjunior:
Crime everywhere...God save your children sad
When you marry?
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kapilta:
did you loan your brain out or something? Didn't you read the content?

Don't you see their kidnappers already know them and was waiting for them at the spot?

That's one of their own for sure.
whats this one saying? undecided i am talking about op inserting a pix of naija delta militants in his story when we all know its herdsmen who mostly terrorise and kidnap victims in that axis..why im no insert pics of herdsmen in his story.abi he dey fear? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by okenwaa(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nobody is safe in this country.

Check my signature.
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
julioralph:
Herdsmen perhaps
not perhaps na dem.they mostly terrorise that ondo area and akoko edo area in edo state.one catholic priest wey escape from their hands back then told us his experience in their hands.very wicked set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by webngnews: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sad
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by drololaaof: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Owo‐ Benin road govt should set up special squad there ,why kidnapping on thie axis all the time. Why the use of Niger delta militant picture when they are not the kidnappers
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Rolex66: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Larryallovernig:
If most of our pastors are preaching the true words of God not only the ones to extort church members Crime would have reduced

You well so?
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by supercase1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Loveurneighbour:

Trial to loot abi?
Ehhn na APC nor dey loot grin
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Commentor: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Members of their congregation are the informants.
Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ajibade123:
ALl I am seeing is Buhari

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia,
Canada or US check my signature for more info
What are you still doing in naija? Help yourself jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo by julioralph(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
lefulefu:
not perhaps na dem.they mostly terrorise that ondo area and akoko edo area in edo state.one catholic priest wey escape from their hands back then told us his experience in their hands.very wicked set of people.

Wow!! may God help us in this Country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / The Best (worst) Of Nigeria's Drug Barons, 419ers And Crime Lords / Lagos Assembly Passes Amended Law Punishing Parents Of Convicted Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.