Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique (427 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Dear Christian Sisters, Do Not Copy Queen Naomi, By Balogun Mayowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by nlPoster: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Left handers reason things differently, if a right handed person attempts to imitate their dialectic method, they'll be confused.
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by MuttleyLaff: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
nlPoster:
Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique
Left handers reason things differently, if a right handed person attempts to imitate their dialectic method, they'll be confused.
[img]https://s4/images/WeirdLookUp.gif[/img]
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Shit post.
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by nlPoster: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by nlPoster: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
LordReed:
Shit post.

Be civil or dont post.
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by LordReed(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
nlPoster:

Be civil or dont post.

Your post is either a joke or it's the most ignorant post of the day, either way it's a shit post.
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by MuttleyLaff: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by nlPoster: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
LordReed:

Your post is either a joke or it's the most ignorant post of the day, either way it's a shit post.

Your opinion is noted but I'd rather you ignored the thread.
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
nlPoster:
Com'on sis.

Don't be afraid I don't intend to bite you.

I think you can do much better than this. Why not try and think of topics or question that are related to religion?

Or try and post such comments at the appropriate sections.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by MuttleyLaff: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiK64HGPY0
I remember my mum and especially my maternal gandma both RIP looking at me with disdain for thinking of taking from and/or giving them something with my left hand. I remember my mum telling me off for wiping my bum with my right hand and asking why I didnt use the left hand. I remember being corrected to be using my right hand to write and not my left hand

1 Like

Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by nlPoster: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
Com'on sis.

Don't be afraid I don't intend to bite you.

I think you can do much better than this. Why not try and think of topics or question that are related to religion?

Or try and post such comments at the appropriate sections.

Thanks and God bless.

I've said many times, anyone who doesnt understand my posts should just refrain from commenting on them.

Simply ignore, is that hard?
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
nlPoster:

I've said many times, anyone who doesnt understand my posts should just refrain from commenting on them.

Simply ignore, is that hard?
Ok sorry.
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
I can well relate with this.

Once experienced the fury of the elders at a family gathering when l served them drinks with my left hand. Lucky me, my dad bailed me out.
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiK64HGPY0
I remember my mum and especially my maternal gandma both RIP looking at me with disdain for thinking of taking from and/or giving them something with my left hand. I remember my mum telling me off for wiping my bum with my right hand and asking why I didnt use the left hand. I remember being corrected to be using my right hand to write and not my left hand

1 Like

Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by LordReed(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
nlPoster:

Your opinion is noted but I'd rather you ignored the thread.

Thankfully that is not up to you to decide.
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by nlPoster: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2019
LordReed:

Thankfully that is not up to you to decide.

Just a question of what you understand by manners, as well as other people's personal space.

How many of your own threads do you see me on, or dont you open threads?
Re: Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique by LordReed(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

Just a question of what you understand by manners and decorum, as well as other people's personal space.

How many of your own threads do you see me on, or dont you open threads?

This is not your bedroom or house, if you want personal space I suggest you publish your opinions in the confines of those aforementioned places.

I don't particularly care if you do come on my threads or not because this is a public space and I don't control such interactions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Trust God And His Word By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Reno Omokri Said Is Yeshua Not Jesus / Pope Francis Sick A Day After Praying For Coronavirus Sufferers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.