Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,219 members, 7,957,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Dear Christian Sisters, Do Not Copy Queen Naomi, By Balogun Mayowa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christian Sisters, Do Not Copy Queen Naomi, By Balogun Mayowa (410 Views)

Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Christian Sisters, Do Not Copy Queen Naomi, By Balogun Mayowa by Jesutomisin: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2018
My dear Christian sisters in the Lord, permit me to kindly drop this hint here.

Sis. Naomi is the new Queen of the Oni of Ife’s kingdom after the first queen parted way with the monarch.
Information available reveals that Sis. Naomi is an evangelist, a prophetess, in a simple term; a minister of the gospel. But she has ended up marrying the Onirisa, the Igbakeji Odua or Arole Odua – the king of Ife Kingdom !

Now let us briefly check through this: why I don’t have any issue with the king remarrying, I have a lot of issues as regards the young Christian lady marrying a king, and not just a king, but the Ojaja 1 – The Oni of Ife !

You may want to argue with me if there are no kings that are Christians, I’ll tell you yes, there are kings that are Christians. They are Christians because they NEVER bow to palace traditions !.....read more....http://naijachurchnews.com/38665-2/........

(1) (Reply)

Juju Recipe For The Erection Go Down With Other Women / What Nigerian Tribe Or Language Does "Nebuchadnezzar" Sounds Like? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.