Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Full Meaning Between Christmas And Xmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Full Meaning Between Christmas And Xmas (276 Views)

Please , What Is The Full Meaning Of Mr Or Mrs We Attach To Our Names ? / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / The Full Meaning Of R.s.v.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Between Christmas And Xmas by ComedianzazaB(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Christmas! Xmas!! Christmas!!! Xmas!!!!

Season Greeting Wonderful People
Up there we've two different words with the same meaning but different ways of celebration.
* What's the meaning of the following
i. Christmas
ii. Xmas?

i.) The true meaning of Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus who died on the cross for our sins to be forgiven years ago. That's why if you're a born again Christian, you believe on this name "Jesus" is a must that you must participate, involved yourself fully on this celebration. How do you involved yourself on this?
By showing the little love you have to the less privilege, it can be Money, Cars, Clothes old or new, Food and many more. Just to appreciate his good works upon your life.
#Note what You Have not What You Don't Have.

ii.) What is Xmas?
Xmas is a tentative season where both the believers and non believers of Jesus involves them selves on Crimes. the word "MAS" was deverted from the word CHRISTMAS which we're left with "CHRIST" and they Added "X" to pronounce it as "XMAS". Everyone of us here knows that "X" is a missing alphabet in mathematics during our days in school, if 84 + 4 - 6x = x find x? Asif x lost before � Yea back to our discussion.

So if "X" is lost according to Maths we're only left with "MAS" which simply meaning
"M" Make
"A" All
"S" sacrifice
And when you make all sacrifice's just to impress your Love once or Girlfriend's during Xmas season, Believe me you won't remember "X" until the season is over and when the season is over that's when you hear " Happy New Year" with a new fresh month called January which has 62days, 8weeks and hours of 1488 on it. By then your balance is onions which is known as pepper them, then you'll remember "X" while finding someone could buy some of your properties just to rise funds to startup the "New Year"

#Note this is Xmas we already know, it comes and go as well so why killing yourself over it?
I must drive a new car to my village.
I must complete my house in the village.
I must buy her iPhone 11
I must buy car for her/him
I must take her/him to the best event/Hotel
Yes we know that you want to impress her/him just to prove your love. but why killing yourself when you know, you're not capable, financially to do those stuffs you have in mind? "Why you no fit calm down make God use you?" Why Involving yourself in negative activities, committing crimes here and there this Xmas season just to please someones Duaghter or Son?

Guys/Bae please take it easy someone can only give out what He or she has not what you don't have. After this Xmas there're many more Xmas ahead, so use your brain.��� any writing or spelling error will be corrected when English is my language ��� am just trying to pass common sense ✊

Anyways Me and my humbleself will impress my Girlfriend this Xmas that's why I remain the 404 man
#PBT
#2020_Go_Peper_Dem
#Comedianzazab

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Gtext Homes,surprised Nigerians With Free Fuel Yesterday / Eight Security Tips To Keep You Safe This Christmas / Happy New Year Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.