Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style (56814 Views)

Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / Cardi B Arrives In Court In $16,000 Outfit As She Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Clu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Justinlean02(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
you Nigerians are stupid,it's just a freaking hotel room what do you mean by presidential treatment. T.I is in Ghana currently with his wife,it's no news,over 500 Hollywood celebrities are coming to Ghana this December, it's no news,Rick Ross,Beyonce are coming this December to Ghana, it's no news so what do you mean we're giving her presidential treatment when most Ghanaians don't even care about her being here.At least she's not covering her nose whilst in Ghana.
lol, dude you open this account for days waiting for the perfect time to spew this trash... see painment see Ghetto filled Ghana kwa everywhere for Ghana dey smell feels like their residents do get high from such

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by JaceBlaze: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
you Nigerians are stupid,it's just a freaking hotel room what do you mean by presidential treatment. T.I is in Ghana currently with his wife,it's no news,over 500 Hollywood celebrities are coming to Ghana this December, it's no news,Rick Ross,Beyonce are coming this December to Ghana, it's no news so what do you mean we're giving her presidential treatment when most Ghanaians don't even care about her being here.At least she's not covering her nose whilst in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by iyapont: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2019
styless:
Cardi B
lol it's like u have blocked ears
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Kapilta(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2019
CSTR2:

Bullshitt.
The so called year of return is a exercise in futility.

They would come, play around and leave.

You don't have the economy to attract any significant investment from these Americans.

When Steve Harvey came, he was waxing lyrical about Ghana, but he still travelled all the way to south Africa to open his studio and run his program.

Aside from a temporary upsurge in tourism money, I don't see the point from a Ghanian perspective.
even actually, the year of return thing is a United Nation initiative and it's chaired by a Jamaican minister. It's originaly called 'Door of return' its actually meant for blacks overseas to return back to Africa. It's all over Africa countries buh na ghana carry am for head pass like gala. Nigeria version is the 'Badagry festival' it's always held around septemnber/octomber.

I just weak give ghana. They all went to the airport to welcome her, even their so called yeyebrities marched to her hotel and wait over 8 hours just to meet and greet her.

I laugh in twi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by GENEGIRIA: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2019
You don’t see the point from Ghanaian perspective? Then why don’t you just shut up?

CSTR2:

Bullshitt.
The so called year of return is a exercise in futility.

They would come, play around and leave.

You don't have the economy to attract any significant investment from these Americans.

When Steve Harvey came, he was waxing lyrical about Ghana, but he still travelled all the way to south Africa to open his studio and run his program.

Aside from a temporary upsurge in tourism money, I don't see the point from a Ghanian perspective.
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by captainblaze(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
What is this one na saying na
It's as if your brains have gone on strike........ Please this is not Cediland o
THIS IS Nairaland...... You better respect yourself before we show you your limits here......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by czar2k16(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:

Ur father, mother & the rest of ur GUTA brethren are stupid.
Learn to be direct & stop generalizing people.
The next thing we might hear is ur President begging Cardi B 2 beg Buhari 2 open border angry

Worthless & Brain dead entity
spits!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by JaceBlaze: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Jgoldie:
She is avoiding South Africa like a plague

She knows they breed hiv like children

South Africans on this thread can go n die
What a stupid Olosho lol.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by bmdmixer: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2019
uzohrome:
Happiness is free, enjoy dearest
its not
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Swanzi(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Inferiority complex as usual from Nigerians...
See how they are running over each other to sound epic... grin
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by GENEGIRIA: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2019
Cardi b lands in Accra. Was given a presidential treatment. grin

But why are nigerians like this? Tell me, what was presidential about the welcome she received in Accra? Did you see any government official welcoming her? What point is the poster trying to make? Na wao! Chai

Dailyhappenings:
The American female rapper, Cardi B lands in Ghana. Was given a presidential treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJDIIWmqwVA
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Germi9: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
year of return has brought over 700,000 African Americans visit to Ghana just this year alone and 70,000 more this December alone with their tickets booked.

Boris Cudjo who's a Hollywood Ghanaian superstar is coming along with 500 black Hollywood celebrities to Ghana just this December just as he brought 100 Hollywood celebrities last year December, nobody is screaming.

Beyonce is coming, Rick Ross is coming all this December, T.I arrived in Accra this afternoon.Hollywood stars Steve Harvey, Danny Glover,Samuel L Jackson were all in Ghana this year alone, US speaker of the Congress Nancy Pelosi was in Ghana this year together with official delegations and all black senators came along,the Barbados prime minister just left Ghana this November,etc etc all in the name of The Year of Return and upon all this,nobody is screaming in Ghana.

Don't confuse online bloggers to cooperate Media giant houses in Ghana such as GBC,Multi media Group,Citi Media,Metro TV,Despite Media Group,TV3 media Group,,etc etc who report on big and relevant stories on TV,Radio and online.
My broda the world is coming to Ghana we know,nobody is competing with anybody..you see the problem of blacks isn't with the colour but beyond. So please drop your beef and be a happy man,we are one...
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Myhusband(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:

I thought they said Ghanaian understand English most. what's this stereotype and hasty generalization all about

stop being an idiot OK
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Germi9: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Shey una know say our president no be guy man
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Tarabye: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
You are so dumb and foolish at the same time
They are. Coming to Ghana and so fucking what
Are they jesus
Broda wen mumu

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by greggng: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
She is not only hot but a great performer. ..I am confuse which one is the best btw her and Nikki minaj
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
year of return has brought over 700,000 African Americans visit to Ghana just this year alone and 70,000 more this December alone with their tickets booked.

Boris Cudjo who's a Hollywood Ghanaian superstar is coming along with 500 black Hollywood celebrities to Ghana just this December just as he brought 100 Hollywood celebrities last year December, nobody is screaming.

Beyonce is coming, Rick Ross is coming all this December, T.I arrived in Accra this afternoon.Hollywood stars Steve Harvey, Danny Glover,Samuel L Jackson were all in Ghana this year alone, US speaker of the Congress Nancy Pelosi was in Ghana this year together with official delegations and all black senators came along,the Barbados prime minister just left Ghana this November,etc etc all in the name of The Year of Return and upon all this,nobody is screaming in Ghana.

Don't confuse online bloggers to cooperate Media giant houses in Ghana such as GBC,Multi media Group,Citi Media,Metro TV,Despite Media Group,TV3 media Group,,etc etc who report on big and relevant stories on TV,Radio and online.
Lol 700,000 you are a big liar
Na u book the flight for dem
What does Ghana even have self
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by nanauju(f): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:

Tell us another story. Inferiority complex ghanaians cheesy
Your celebrities were all over the internet whining and lamenting like babies how Cardi B gave them the treatment they truly deserve, and how it can never happen in Nigeria. You are here showcasing your stupidity and ignorance.
The way you lots reason, has never made Nigerians have second thoughts about kicking your asse$ out of Nigeria.
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by 2Odds101(f): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Kapilta:
even actually, the year of return thing is a United Nation initiative and it's chaired by a Jamaican minister. It's originaly called 'Door of return' its actually meant for blacks overseas to return back to Africa. It's all over Africa countries buh na ghana carry am for head pass like gala. Nigeria version is the[b] 'Badagry festival' i[/b]t's always held around septemnber/octomber.

I just weak give ghana. They all went to the airport to welcome her, even their so called yeyebrities marched to her hotel and wait over 8 hours just to meet and greet her.

I laugh in twi.
Black heritage festival is held around April/may in badagry ..

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Kylekent59: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2019
See Ghanaians and Nigerians arguing about Cardi B, who is Cardi B?

Must you people exaggerate?

Make her feel at home and shut da fvck
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by IdioticNLmods: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
I no blame you.. Na pple like simplyleo i blame
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
Charlie do you know that if we take away all Nigerians in Ghana you guys will crumb to the extent Niger will be better than you.
Just only our border that we closed you guys are crying
Ewu
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by HopeAtHand: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:

Who be dis niggah and wetin be your problem??
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Kapilta(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2019
2Odds101:
Black heritage festival is held around April/may in badagry ..
thanks.
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by spirul77: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=crash12345 post=84742833]
yet you spend all your miserable life in a Nigerian forum, don't you Ghanaians have an online forum to showcase your stupidity?
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Is it true that Ghana only viable source of revenue is Azonto dance? looool
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by 2Odds101(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Kapilta:
thanks.
you are welcome.
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by izibili44: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:
You are mad for insulting Nigerians.If not for Nigerian,Who be Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by OneKinGuy(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2019
uzohrome:
Happiness is free, enjoy dearest
Happiness isn't free. U hVe any idea how much she has spent so far?
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by lokho(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2019
crash12345:

Your father is stupidly stupid and your mother must be madly mad.
When next you want to attack someone. Learn how to tackle the person single handed and not all Nigerians.

FOOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records / First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.