Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style (56818 Views)

Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / Cardi B Arrives In Court In $16,000 Outfit As She Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Clu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by CSTR2: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
ChaosMagus:

What do you mean can Ghana cater for 50 million ppl. I mean why should Ghana cater for 50 million people. Our population is growing but we want to make sure it grows slower than our economic growth.

You are making yourself feel like America or China with this your "we are big" mantra. All you guys do is to make yourself feel big by making other countries feel small. You must prove you are big by doing big things.

Whats the size of your federal budget again.

Tone down my brother, you are Nigeria and Nigeria you shall remain, you are big for nothing. Big body small brain. You can't even get just two countries in west Africa to vote in your favor at UN or anywhere.

I believe you can get there in the near future, but if you want to insult us with that "we are big and you are small", then we will also make you know you are big with no brain, numbers with no quality"
Numbers with no quality?

Nigerian businesses are everywhere taking over the continent.
Even in your Ghana, Nigeria investments are everywhere, employing thousands of your ungrateful people and give you modernity.
They did not fall out of thin air. It was Nigeria that made them happen.

Nigeria accounts for a significant percentage of the productivity on the continent.

The biggest industrialist on the continent is Nigerian.

Nigeria attracts more start up capital than any country in Africa.
It means more new companies are created in Nigeria and receive more financial investment than anywhere else on the continent.

That is quantifiable quality.

We are bigger than Ghana in every conceivable way.
It is like comparing an elephant with a dog.

We have population related problems just like other behemoths like India.

No other country in Africa can cope with what Nigeria has to cope with.
Those are significant challenges.

But then Our potential is infinite, your potential is fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
jossiwan:

Patoranking – See Brother

Oh thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by mechanics(m): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2019
She's just too funny.
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Facidio: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2019
ChaosMagus:

Superiors my ass... You can show that superiority to Benin, not Ghana. Look at big-body, small-brain nigeria, trying to look all relevant now. Since when did grow such horns, to start looking down on Ghana. The Ghana that showed you independence and self rule is possible, the Ghana that united you under the Aburi accord, you want to mess with. If you dare try anything stupid against Ghana, Ghana will Bleep you up big time. Try it and see.
c

Just border Nigeria closed u people are crying everyday, not that u even have a direct border with Nigeria and not that u even have any other goods apart from alomo bitters u send to Nigeria. If we decide to withold all the previlages u guys get from us, ur nation will ruin in penury
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by jossiwan(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oh thanks wink
"Don't quote me if you're a sadist!"
that got me Lol
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2019
crash12345:
and who wants them to stay cos they're the ones who wants to stay.Currently there's more than 50,000 African Americans who're permanent residence in Ghana and the president last week granted citizenship to just 126 of them and hope you witnessed how extremely happy they were. And these 126 selected ones were already living permanently in Ghana for more than 20 years each.It was their dream come true.Just this afternoon, a very prominent African American came to Ghana just yesterday and see what he posted on his YouTube channel. And he has millions of supporters

In all of this the Ghanian economy is still smaller than that of Lagos State? Your lies know no bound. Ghana would have being comparable to at least Kenya economically, if it had that sort of traffic you mention.

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by VanSARS: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2019

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by ChaosMagus: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2019
CSTR2:

Numbers with no quality?

Even in your Ghana, Nigeria investments are everywhere, employing thousands of your ungrateful people and give you modernity.

Nigeria accounts for a significant percentage of the productivity on the continent.

It means more new companies are created in Nigeria and receive more financial investment than anywhere else on the continent.

Kenya just 50 million attracted more startup capital than your overpopulated country in 2018. But when you talk about Ghana, you say "your potential is fixed".
You see how hatred towards us has destroyed your sense judgement.

You talk about startup capital, shall we talk about fdi. Ghana attracted the largest fdi in the sub region. That's a population of 29-30 million. Dangote is in Ghana because he is a business man and he has seen an opportunity, Our Ibrahim Mahama is also in Liberia, Congo, Sierra Leone etc.

Dangote and others comes in, employ Ghanaians, we take our tax he takes his profit. Thats a Win win situation. In fact we welcome more companies from anywhere.
We are for free enterprise.

That can't be said of Ghanaian companies coming to Nigeria. Your corrupt officials use all sort of means, scandals to frustrate them.

The way you always dey take Lagos bluff Ghana is funny. Is that the only state you have. U have 36 states, that is averagely 15 billion per state in gdp. Is that what you want to compare to Ghana?
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2019
jossiwan:

"Don't quote me if you're a sadist!"

that got me Lol

Lolz are you?
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by jossiwan(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Lolz are you?

Well, make I no brag. No be my nature but I go make you "LMAO" until you "ROTFL"...
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
jossiwan:

Well, make I no brag. No be my nature but I go make you "LMAO" until you "ROTFL"...

Oshey!! Kelvin Hart, Basket mouth, Bovi in you alone grin grin
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by jossiwan(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

wink
tohyorsih2:

In Burna boy's voice "Wetin man go do"
Download it...
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
jossiwan:

wink

In Burna boy's voice "Wetin man go do"

Download it...

Downloaded! I so much like Burna kiss kiss

Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Kingspin(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2019
WorWorBoy:
When did she said there's no light in Nigeria?
Did you need some1 to pass the msg to you?
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by jossiwan(m): 3:21am On Dec 11, 2019
wink
tohyorsih2:

cool
tohyorsih2:

Yeah, yeah... African Giant..

Oya, send my own share of the download
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 11, 2019
jossiwan:
wink cool

Yeah, yeah... African Giant..

Oya, send my own share of the download

You can have it in the screenshot cool wink
Re: Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2019
CSTR2:

Numbers with no quality?

Nigeria business where?
Nigeria investment where?
Receiving investment? From where?
Biggest industrialist? Where in africa? Lol
Taking over where? Ecowas?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview / Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her / Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.