Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room (8912 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by idealogical: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2019
faceland:
They didn't "kill" him in secret while in their custody. Na for court, in front of camera. undecided

You get plenty sense. I don't think they think through their lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Eteka1(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2019
idid:
Were, these are two different court dates
slowpoke

Two different court dates you say, but Sowore and Bakare wear same clothes. Pls try to be objective a little.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by biafrasun: 2:12am On Dec 09, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
Front page Lalastiscala
TYRANT BUHARI.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by biafrasun: 2:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
Front page Lalastiscala
Tyrant buhari
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by biafrasun: 2:26am On Dec 09, 2019
idid:
You are right but the picture shown is a pic of him on two different court sittings.

Mine observation too, you are right.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by sean079: 2:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Apc paid agent all over nairaland doing their utmost best to change the narratives regarding peoples opinion about gross incompetent of their principal.

That ss guy is same Person on different court dates and His undercover status has been blown open.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by MetaPhysical: 3:03am On Dec 09, 2019
it is immaterial whether the pictures show different centuries. What is key here is that eye witnesses have fingered him to the public. Now we know who this guy is.

The issue of date or color and whether he ate eba that morning or not is all window dressing.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by MetaPhysical: 3:04am On Dec 09, 2019
sean079:
Apc paid agent all over nairaland doing their utmost best to change the narratives regarding peoples opinion about gross incompetent of their principal.

That ss guy is same Person on different court dates and His undercover status has been blown open.

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by RPirez: 3:20am On Dec 09, 2019
I no fit blame the Lauretta lady, she's just the reflection of her tribe. Show them the cash and they'll kill their own mum or dad without 2nd guessing. grin
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by drmikeadams(m): 3:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Righteousness89:
When I look into Nigeria, I see a Huge protest coming up... The Government of the day can only delay it, they can't stop it...

I see a Group of young men who are not scared for their lives filling up major states ....

The Protest in the World Today is a Spirit... I am seeing Nigeria taking it to the next level..

grin grin even in 100 years Nigerians won't do pim
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Okoroawusa: 4:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Am not bothered with all these media noise because the same people making noise now were shouting "Atikulate" few months back n further few months before then they were shouting "BIAFRA or death"...

Buhari lock that idiot up n throw away the keys

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Xisnin(m): 4:22am On Dec 09, 2019
jahsharon:
And what can you miscreants do about that? The Presidency has said that DSS knows its constructional functions and is doing it.

If na your papa born you, go to DSS office and challenge the guy or double cross him on his way home and take him on a fight man to man.

Zombie O Zombie

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Xisnin(m): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2019
figoperch:

God bless you. Even though the so called Marshall was seated in the pix, he doesn't look tall enough to match the height of the other guy.

Nigerians are too gullible and follow emotions more than facts. Because someone has claimed they know the guy to be Marshall, they swallow it hook line sinker. No fact check, no corroborating evidence.

I'm tending more to believe the DSS angle of the whole saga more.

See this one talking about emotion.

What else will make the dullard your god refused to release Sowore after the court granted him bail
if not for emotional insecurity.

You will "tending" to believe DSS angle because you are bird of a feather who rejoices in oppressing others..
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Xisnin(m): 4:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Ovamboland:

Did the guy arrow point, change shirt from green to white and jacket from green to black within the court premises?
Please post fake news with sense
You have a brain for a reason, use it.
The pictures were taken on 2 different days.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Xisnin(m): 4:35am On Dec 09, 2019
9jatriot:
My observation:
1. The color of shirt of Soweye matches in both marked pictures
2. The color of shift of acclaimed DSS agent in first marked picture is different from the second marked picture of the DSS (See picture below)
3. The color of suit of same acclaimed DSS agent is different from that of the person holding Soweye down in the second marked picture (See picture below)

Just my preliminary observation for now.

You are being clever by half.
The guy who holds down Sowore is the same guy sitting on the bench.
Anyone with a functioning eye and objectivity can see that.

The obvious explanation is that the pictures were not taken on the same day.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by femi4: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Birdeyeview:
I glanced at his image with a disdainful expression.
Thanks for using your birds eye view to dissect the picture

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by figoperch: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
So falana lied too?

Is he above lying?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by figoperch: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:

See this one talking about emotion.

What else will make the dullard your god refused to release Sowore after the court granted him bail
if not for emotional insecurity.

You will "tending" to believe DSS angle because you are bird of a feather who rejoices in oppressing others..

Why don't you get offline and go to the streets in protest?

Is it not emotional security that keep all your ranting to a faceless place like Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Gandollaar(f): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2019
figoperch:

Is he above lying?
No. Nobody is. But has he lied on any national issues he had a stake in?
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Gandollaar(f): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2019
RPirez:
I no fit blame the Lauretta lady, she's just the reflection of her tribe. Show them the cash and they'll kill their own mum or dad without 2nd guessing. grin
Is the palmwine drinker a skull miner too?
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by jahsharon: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2019
huptin:

Thats one of the problems with this country, a mad man like this poster is allowed to run free to the extent of having access to a chinko phone to be typing this balderdash!

You are showing Stage-2 signs of Chronic Madness. If na your papa born you, go and double cross the DSS guy on his way home and take him on a fight one on one, man to man. He is doing his job and you will become part of his job if you cross his way. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by DGeneral123(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2019
This country is becoming lawless day by day

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Yujin(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Righteousness89:
When I look into Nigeria, I see a Huge protest coming up... The Government of the day can only delay it, they can't stop it...

I see a Group of young men who are not scared for their lives filling up major states ....

The Protest in the World Today is a Spirit... I am seeing Nigeria taking it to the next level..

Lol. Who are those to make the protest? The same cowards we know or aliens? Nigeria can't have such a massive protest that can shake politicians.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Okoroawusa: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
See the guy you call Marshall hailing Sowore before the commencement of court proceedings. That's your DSS official...

You guys better stop this drama...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Eteka1(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:
See the guy you call Marshall hailing Sowore before the commencement of court proceedings. That's your DSS official...

You guys better stop this drama...
Deji Adeyanju come and see your Marshall hailing sowore in the first picture. The guy in the last picture is a different person.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Okoroawusa: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Eteka1:
Don't mind them.
They think we're fools

1 Like

Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by Nazae(f): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2019
How is it the same person? The man was wearing a green suit with green shirt and the one holding sowore was wearing a black suit. Don't put people into unnecessary trouble
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by MetaPhysical: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:

You have a brain for a reason, use it.
The pictures were taken on 2 different days.

When law enforcement is trying to identify a criminal caught on video robbing, they will use picture profiles to positively match him. Afterward they will release a clear shot of the person they are looking for.

The "wanted" picture is never the same one caught on camera at scene of crime.

Nonetheless it serves as a good identification of subject.

Thats what we have here in the case of this DSS criminal. His profile picture does not need to be same as that caught on camera where he carried out his crime.
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by sinkhole: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Righteousness89:

grin grin protest? grin, by Nigerian youths? grin
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by sinkhole: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Nazae:
How is it the same person? The man was wearing a green suit with green shirt and the one holding sowore was wearing a black suit. Don't put people into unnecessary trouble
"Marshall, shame on you" that was Sowore's statement during the arrest before he entered Falana's car!
Re: Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room by huptin(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
jahsharon:

You are showing Stage-2 signs of Chronic Madness. If na your papa born you, go and double cross the DSS guy on his way home and take him on a fight one on one, man to man. He is doing his job and you will become part of his job if you cross his way. Ewu Gambia.

The sanitorium fits u perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. / Livestream Of Nigerian State House Briefing - July 8 / Edo North PDP Suspends Dan Orbih, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.