Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title (1730 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Sule Lamido, Shehu Sani & Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Shooyie: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Alhaji Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina, President and CEO of Azman Air Services Limited and Azman Oil and Gas Limited, will be conferred with a chieftaincy title by Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, the Obi of Obinugwu, and chairman Igbo Traditional Rulers Forum.

This was disclosed in a letter by Chief Jonathan Offordumeme, Secretary to the monarch. According to the letter, Sarina will be conferred with the title on January 11, 2020, at the Eze’s Palace in Obinugwu, situated in Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State.

For more : https://www.chronicle.ng/2019/12/azman-airs-sarina-igbo-chieftaincy-title/
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Simplyleo: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
AZMAN airline, my best airline.

Simple, cheap and reliable.

One of the airlines with least flight cancellations.

Flying sometimes with less than full capacity just to satisfy customers, unlike some airlines which cancel flights at the eleventh hour because there is shortage of 5 passengers. angry
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Trying to win igbo passengers who are traders and travel very often for business trips.

cry

Very cheap attempt to take Allen Onyema's place in our heart and shift Air Peace influence among the SE.

5 Likes

Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
What has he done to igbo people and igbo land to deserve such chieftaincy title?

This is what Ohaneze should be looking into.

Abuse of our heritage.

3 Likes

Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

Flying sometimes with less than full capacity just to satisfy customers, unlike some airlines which cancel flights at the eleventh hour because there is shortage of 5 passengers. angry

Do you know the cost of aviation fuel? You want an over 200 seat capacity airplane to fly only you to that your village? sad

3 Likes

Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Rekhina(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

attention seeker ...I don catch u ,u av been hiding ba?
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Simplyleo: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
J111333:
Do you know the cost of aviation fuel? You want an over 200 seat capacity airplane to fly only you to that your village? sad
Not really.

But a difference of 20 passengers shouldn't lead to flight cancellation if customers interest are to be satisfied. You don't know the implications of such cancellations on the customers.

If you read through the content of what you paid for in a single flight ticket, such deficiencies are seemingly covered. The cost of airlifting itself isn't that much, sometimes less than 40% of the total amount on the flight ticket.

Even international airlines some times fly with less than full capacity.
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Simplyleo: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rekhina:
attention seeker ...I don catch u ,u av been hiding ba?
But you said I should leave you alone, and indeed created a thread to that effect. If my memory serves me right, I can't remember mentioning you since then, even though you kept tagging me up and down.

So, you may as well now leave me alone as you will henceforth not get any mention from me. Thanks.
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Rekhina(f): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

But you said I should leave you alone, and indeed created a thread to that effect. If my memory serves me right, I can't remember mentioning you since then, even though you kept tagging me up and down.

So, you may as well now leave me alone as you will henceforth not get any mention from me. Thanks.
As if u have the power to give urself peace in here ! cheesy Just see how pride he is ..tueh mtchewwwww ,
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Simplyleo: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
Rekhina:
As if u have the power to give urself peace in here ! cheesy Just see how pride he is ..tueh mtchewwwww ,
[/s]
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Bemunda666: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
[/s]

shatap
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Homeboiy: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
I don't care cos I'm at ring road now doing Guinness beer carnival

I don high
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by SarkinYarki: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

So you are happy that Azman is flying with below 50 Percent load factor just to satisfy U ..he must be using money from somwhere to pay for those flights because any airline flying below 90%load factor is running on a huge loss and that's even a safety issue in aviation

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Rekhina(f): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
y cancel it ,u don dey learn bad thing ba ,that reminds me where is that cancelling man kete unu ka ewu so kete ji?
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Simplyleo: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
SarkinYarki:

So you are happy that Azman is flying with below 50 Percent load factor just to satisfy U ..he must be using money from somwhere to pay for those flights because any airline flying below 90%load factor is running on a huge loss and that's even a safety issue in aviation
If you have ever missed an important appointment on account of flight cancellation, you will understand.

Meanwhile, I never said 50% below full capacity. I said around 20 passengers, pls how does this equate to 50% for commercial airlines that airlift close to 150 passengers at a time?

Besides, the airlifting cost itself is less than 40% of the amount on the flight ticket, meaning such unexpected deficiencies are seemingly covered.

Check the breakdown on your flight ticket if you have even flown.

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Simplyleo: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
Rekhina:
y cancel it ,u don dey learn bad thing ba ,that reminds me where is that cancelling man kete unu ka ewu so kete ji?
[/s]
Madam leave me alone.
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by SarkinYarki: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

If you have ever missed an important appointment on account of flight cancellation, you will understand.

Meanwhile, I never said 50% below full capacity. I said around 20 passengers, pls how does this equate to 50% for commercial airlines that airlift close to 150 passengers at a time?

Besides, the airlifting cost itself is less than 40% of the amount on the flight ticket, meaning such unexpected deficiencies are seemingly covered.

If I have flown ..Dude I am aviation itself
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Simplyleo: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
SarkinYarki:

If I have flown ..Dude I am aviation itself
Then, check the breakdown of one of your flight tickets and stop arguing.
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Rekhina(f): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Madam leave me alone.
Amatarasha please come to since u are typsey let's depression this fellow cheesy cheesy

Oyatz come and bear witness
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Amatarasha(f): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Amatarasha please come to since u are typsey let's depression this fellow cheesy cheesy

Oyatz come and bear witness
Ok SIMPLYLEO mtchew .................I think say na better person wey get dollars

Yawns
Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Amatarasha(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

Yes, u are right about the flight of a thing grin grin

Re: Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Rekhina(f): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
WaleDejo:
[s][/s]
shatap
Rekhina run
maka akpa ego gi cheesy
Nna obu onye oji egbe ezu? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Listed For Possible War Crimes By International Criminal Court / Governor El-rufai Totally Demolished Kawo Market (pix) / See What Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Has To Say About Convid-19 And The Fed Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.