Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram (4456 Views)

Video : Bbnaija Star Diane Caught Buying Oranges From The Streets In Kaduna / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Tospringe: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Big brother Naija season 4 winner, Mercy Eke was caught buying fake followers on Instagram this afternoon. Earlier today, her number of followers on Instagram was 946K, but suddenly sky rocketed to 1 Million within few hours. From the screenshots below you would see some fake account created, such account account scare content, you can also check the proportion of the followers and the following, the interaction of those accounts with other users also calls for questioning.

Here are the screenshots:

Cc: Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Olalan(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Truly some youth are jobless........

23 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Brandstudio01: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Tospringe: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Our celebrities and their fake lifestyles

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by ETWs: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
When Buhari says Nigerian youths are lazy, we shout.

Is this not the highest point of joblessness and laziness?

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
they ALL do it.... all the way up to CR7 who has the most followers on IG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by SirIconR(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mind ur business.... na
Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Tospringe: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
they ALL do it.... all the way up to CR7 who has the most followers on IG.
But this one is just two obviously. From 946K to 1 million within 2 hours

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by beresponsible(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Monitoring spirits everywhere monitoring Mercy

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Onyi22(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
But what's wrong with these youths, y can't they allow this Mercy live her life in peace?

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Tospringe: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Onyi22:
But what's wrong with these youths, y can't they allow this Mercy live her life in peace?
Fake lifestyles attracts criticism

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Elekdec: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Haters won't just rest. Relentless in their bid to bring down this young lady..

If she really wanted to buy followers , why didn't she buy it earlier so that she could be the first person to get to 1m..

Foolish people!
Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Brownsun(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
she already said it in her live video. people should stop tampering with her account. There are better things to do with money than buying fake followers for her.

This isn't a competition on who has d highest followers.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Psimagestudio: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Khd95(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Omo people are really jobless oo, so u people even have time to go check who follow whom for IG

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by odjr: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Watch Juice wrld last words before death ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b79HB5TJ1g
Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by GreetMe(m): 3:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Onyi22:

But you can't allow Tacha live her life in peace...ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by GreetMe(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin Tacha clocked one million followers some days ago...

One hanty dat was at 940K, flew to 1million within 40 mins grin

Even Mike the second person expected to reach 1M was shocked because his account was at 996K grin

DJ play me audio money, lemme drink my moet in peace grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by fergieboy: 4:03am On Dec 09, 2019
GreetMe:
cheesy cheesy grin Tacha clocked one million followers some days ago...

One hanty dat was at 940K, flew to 1million within 40 mins grin

Even Mike the second person expected to reach 1M was shocked because his account was at 996K grin

DJ play me audio money, lemme drink my moet in peace grin
Mehn I surprise o

The followers is now back to 998k

As at yesterday her followers was at 946k

Chai

Modified

I just watched her ig story

She is complaining bitterly for people to stop tempering with her account

Obviously some people wants instagram to delete her account

I suspect Titian's cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Tospringe: 4:27am On Dec 09, 2019
fergieboy:

Mehn I surprise o

Chai

Modified

So Titans bought fake followers for her ? How does that add up ?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by fergieboy: 4:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Tospringe:

I said I suspect

To get her account deleted by instagram

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by johnkey: 5:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Mehn ya jobless
Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by naijacentric(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2019
No wonder naija no fit progress in our population na youths plenty pass especially the ones wey no get sense as dis monitoring nonsense am sure mercy does not know the baskat. Maybe that is why dat demon say naija youths are lazy, there was a country....
Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by maynation(f): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Please someone should explain to me, handles without profile pictures are fake?
Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by DGeneral123(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2019
So person get time to sit down dey investigate another person life Okay

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Elekdec: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Tospringe:

It's Titans.

See the chat trending on social media.

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by Tospringe: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Elekdec:

It's Titans.

See the chat trending on social media.
These chat can be easily made up. Similar chat was made up during Mercy's moet scandal where Tacha was blaimed. Anyway, it sound illogical to me, how can you buy fave followers for your rival ? It doesn't add up at all irrespective of the reasons behind it

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram by GreetMe(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2019
fergieboy:

Mehn I surprise o

Chai

Modified

Titans will go and buy followers for her for what na? So she will pass Tacha? Reason am...don't mind her, she is just using that to cover up cheesy there's one video of her life, where someone could be heard telling her what to say, dat it wasn't his fault. Probably the guy that did the shit for her grin

It's back to 996K, when IG comes for her, she will know that IG don't do audio grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Bbnaija6 Most Beautiful Housemate And Her Real Boyfriend Outside The House / See Vera Sidika Fake Backside, Bobbi Implants, Bleached Skin, [photos] / I Intentionally Infected My Wife With HIV – Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.