Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. (3836 Views)

PLR: Free eBooks, Blog Articles, Landing Page Templates, Video Courses, Software / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Jsholly: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Callertunez: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Still on? Add me please.
Kings my name.
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Chiguy289(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Add me please 09019181089
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by adeyemoelect: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Please kindly add me on 08064292349
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by addexx: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
hamlak:
I earn money by creating eBooks which I give out free. These ebooks makes me money.

How you may ask?

I create ebooks to solve a particular problem online. E.g. How to Set Up a US bank account
for your Online Biz. (This is actually the title to one of my free eBooks).

After creating the ebooks, instead of selling them, I give them away for free.

What I do is insert my affiliate links in the ebook in very subtle ways. When there is a
purchase via the ebook anytime, I earn a commission.

Below is the screenshot of the earnings from one of my free ebooks.
The amounts in circles is just a little less than $2000.00. I know for some, it is not much.

But at the current exchange rate to the US Dollars, that is about =N=725,000.00 from just a single ebook.
Imagine if you can have 4 of such ebooks making you money round the year.

The method is actually very passive. The only work is to give out the ebook. The ebook does the rest.

I want to teach 20-50 people here how to do this. I am forming a Whatapps group for this. You can be a
Nigerians, Ghanaian, African, European, etc. Anyone can do this.

I don't have much time for people who are not serious and yet complain they cant make money online.
Making money online takes dedication and a lot of hard work before you start to see some results.

I know they may be one or 2 persons here who I have taught this and who made their first real income online
from it.

If interested, you can send me your mobile number to add you to the Whatsapp Group that I am creating.

You can send me a sms - my line is +233 23 206 4374. Just say 'Add me to the group" and include your first name or nick name.

This is just a way of giving back to my fellow Nairalanders who are languishing in the midst of abundance.
Yes the Internet has created unprecedented opportunists for everyone around the world. You can create
your own employment. I have worked online since 2006.

Cheers!

Kole 081 01227 835
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Gee64: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Add Imafidon
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by hamlak(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
For people that can not follow a simple instruction, I wonder how they are going to
be great students which is what I am looking for.
I said I will not longer attend to any number without a first name or nickname to add.

I stand by my words. If you just give your number without a name to add, I would just
ignore that. Those that can follow simple instructions are the ppl I am looking for. This is the first test.
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by hamlak(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Added all the numbers with names to the group.

Thanks.
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Sixta: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Add me TeeWai 09020926062
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by hamlak(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2019
Sixta:
Add me
TeeWai

Added.
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by JustZoe(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Justus 07039534942

Add me to the group
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2019
John
Pls add me
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by hamlak(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
2 names added.
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Faith17: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Faith
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Milashi(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2019
I am keenly interested. Here is my WhatsApp number 08033695741, kindly add me to the group.
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by AbuKhamsah(m): 3:19am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Retrography(m): 5:57am On Dec 28, 2019
hamlak:
I earn money by creating eBooks which I give out free. These ebooks makes me money.

How you may ask?

I create ebooks to solve a particular problem online. E.g. How to Set Up a US bank account

What I do is insert my affiliate links in the ebook in very subtle ways. When there is a

The amounts in circles is just a little less than $2000.00. I know for some, it is not much.

But at the current exchange rate to the US Dollars, that is about =N=725,000.00 from just a single ebook.

The method is actually very passive. The only work is to give out the ebook. The ebook does the rest.

I want to teach 20-50 people here how to do this. I am forming a Whatapps group for this. You can be a

I don't have much time for people who are not serious and yet complain they cant make money online.
Making money online takes dedication and a lot of hard work before you start to see some results.

I know they may be one or 2 persons here who I have taught this and who made their first real income online
from it.

If interested, you can send me your mobile number to add you to the Whatsapp Group that I am creating.

You can send me a sms - my line is +233 23 206 4374. Just say 'Add me to the group" and include your first name or nick name.

This is just a way of giving back to my fellow Nairalanders who are languishing in the midst of abundance.
Yes the Internet has created unprecedented opportunists for everyone around the world. You can create

Cheers!

Solomon... 08066621894
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by hamlak(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Milashi:
I am keenly interested. Here is my WhatsApp number 08033695741, kindly add me to the group.

I am not sure you read what I just wrote above.
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by FashionCapital(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Adewale 08157254533 thanks
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by hamlak(m): 1:39am On Dec 29, 2019
All new names added.
Cheers!
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by pretteemee(f): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2019
hamlak:

How you may ask?

from it.

Cheers!

please add Nancy 07034478708
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by hamlak(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2020
All names added.
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by thinksmart1(f): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Doris - 08112229171
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by kehinde88: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Add me to the group
Kenny
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Braczy: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pls add me to the group....Eugene 09013912788
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by uzoormah(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Uzoma 08162395906
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by paulade18: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
please add me Tunde 08138292624
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Crownful(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Crownful

Please add
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by hamlak(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
All nos with names added to the group.

Lectures resume on Monday, so hurry if interested.

It is free!
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Stillwater10: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jay 08038219625 pls add me up
Re: Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2020
hamlak:

How you may ask?

from it.

Yes the Internet has created unprecedented opportunities for everyone around the world. You can create

Cheers!

Please, add me 07030.1111.53

Jacob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CPA Marketing Results & Updates (pic attached). / Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique / Help! Forex Has Ruined Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.