Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Voyage To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Voyage To London (630 Views)

Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voyage To London by uprigtd: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
I've thought of several befitting titles for my thread but I'm settling for this one, at the end of the day it's my thread, my rules and you're just a random stranger picking my thoughts.
Please if you know you're one to judge faceless strangers kindly stay off because this is my thread and I'm going to spew my truth as I look to purge myself as my life is about to take a huge turn if things work out as planned.
Pffft! Did I just use the word "planned"? Lol my life is a mess, a disorganized mess. I rarely plan anything. Things just happen. And the interesting thing is, things always fall in place even when they seem to be falling out of place at first.
PS: Pardon any typo/grammatical error you come across on this thread, in my defence, the queen cannot speak/write my dialect as good as I'm doing hers (yeahhhhhh, that's a weak defence I know cry)

1 Like

Re: Voyage To London by Sonnyland: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
I'm following
Re: Voyage To London by uprigtd: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
London. London. London. Reviews to around this same time some 5 years back (around 2014) I was having "the talk" with my dad, (of blessed memory) about moving over to the UK because one my brother had just gone there earlier that year. We weighed the pros, the cons and all bearing in mind that I was just entering my second year in the Uni of Benin where I was running a 4yr program. It was a good talk. It had me dreaming. My dad had just collect his pension and he had some millions I think around 2-3m so he was feeling like Dangote in his prime.
Re: Voyage To London by uprigtd: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sonnyland:
I'm following
LOL what's here to follow? Just a bored lad trying to scribble down one or two things.
Re: Voyage To London by 2horsePOWER(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Following
Re: Voyage To London by uprigtd: 12:17am On Jan 08
Ohhh London, life is good.
Finally made it here to the UK (London) just before the pandemic kicked in Jan 2020. 4yrs has gone by now and what a journey it’s been. Completed my masters and I’m now on a 6figure job. Crazy crazy journey it’s been.
First 6months I was jobless
Got my first gig looking after mentally ill people, took a break and made a switch to construction. Worked as a labourer for a short while and now I’m into investment banking (tech side).
Crazy crazy journey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worried Passenger Wears A MOTORBIKE HELMET On A Flight To Protect Himself From B / Sylvester Issac Is A Fraud, Using My Pics Pls The Public Be Adviced / Please I Need A Forum For US Immigration With Siblings In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.