Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Sylvester Issac Is A Fraud, Using My Pics Pls The Public Be Adviced - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sylvester Issac Is A Fraud, Using My Pics Pls The Public Be Adviced (631 Views)

Lady, 32, Who Owns 10 Private Jets Goes Viral As She Enters The Public Eye / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate / Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester Issac Is A Fraud, Using My Pics Pls The Public Be Adviced by vinnuel: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!
A certain person called sylvester Isaac has been parading himself as as a Canadian consultant working with the Canadian high commission. Pls he is a fraud. He is using my face and scamming people all around the world. He has taken all my pictures and used to decieve millions of people claiming to be a Canadian consultant. My notice was brought to this by a good Samaritan who was almost swindled by this tyrant. The Canadian and British intelligence are rightly on his tail. We will get you and bring you down. Pls LinkedIn should do likewise. I am not Sylvester Issac, my names are Vinnuel innocent udobi and dont work for canadian immigration, I am a travel adviser with Canada choice immigration and it's marketing manager. we advice do not pay anyone your hard earned money without seeing their faces on video call and their Canadian consultants permit
office address-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Issac Is A Fraud, Using My Pics Pls The Public Be Adviced by Evergreen4(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Too bad , report the motherfvcker to EFCC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Felt Humbled Remembering My Street In Owerri / What Was The Longest Journey You Ever Made By Road? / Top 10 Best Big Cities To Live In America 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.