Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

NYSC Legit Posting, Relocation, Redeployment And PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Legit Posting, Relocation, Redeployment And PPA (501 Views)

NYSC Legit Posting - Mr Oma �� / Guaranteed NYSC Direct Posting, Relocation, Redeployment And PPA / How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Legit Posting, Relocation, Redeployment And PPA by Abanekechizoba2: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Good news and congratulations to all prospective corp members. It feels so good when you receive that call up to serve your country in your desired state. And for your redeployment, relocation, posting to any state and primary place of assignment(PPA)...yes! You saw it right, PPA, contact me at via phone or whatsapp on my digits on the image below.
NB: Abuja and Lagos- 50k
Other states- 40k
To icing the cake, you can pay any amount first, yes any amount as deposit and once you confirm your redeployment, you then complete the payment.
Evidence from a happy individual. You can be next.
Tested and Trusted.

Re: NYSC Legit Posting, Relocation, Redeployment And PPA by Abanekechizoba2: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Get in touch via whatsapp or phone (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members Shot Dead By Robbers / Join The Side Hustle Internship! / Earn A Huge Profit, I Buy Gift Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.