Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. (50695 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. by madjune(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
9gerian:
Joshua gave no excuse after his defeat.

He only let out what was wrong back then after he reclaimed the belts. TBH a lot of people observed at the time that he looked off and there was rumor the dad didn’t want him to proceed with the fight in June.

Very classy indeed.

Whatever.
Like i said, he hasn't met his match.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. by CaptainMitch: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
You were the first moniker I followed when I first joined NL
EniHolar:
Every loser has a complaint.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. by EniHolar(f): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You were the first moniker I followed when I first joined NL

Thank God for life
Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. by CaptainMitch: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yes o, you still look good
EniHolar:

Thank God for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.