Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reveals She Uses Plastic Surgery To Keep Fit And Hate Going To The G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reveals She Uses Plastic Surgery To Keep Fit And Hate Going To The G (781 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals She Uses Plastic Surgery To Keep Fit And Hate Going To The G by SaltTV: 2:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Tonto Dikeh has always been open on the fact she who undergoes different kind plastic surgery each time to keep her body intact.

She revealed this after posting a photo of her eating different kinds of food that may suggest she is probably on a diet to loose some body fact.

However the controversial actress wasted no time to disregard such thoughts and then went on to reveal she does surgery instead of going to the gym.

Her caption reads:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/12/09/tonto-dikeh-reveals-she-uses-plastic-surgery-to-keep-fit-and-hate-going-to-the-gym/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals She Uses Plastic Surgery To Keep Fit And Hate Going To The G by ziegurf(m): 3:24am On Dec 09, 2019
.....I thought could've seen her and husband risky Bob taking selfie with that American raper "CARDI B" that visited their domain "Lagos"

....but they chose to disappear in thin air..... grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals She Uses Plastic Surgery To Keep Fit And Hate Going To The G by Joshmodest(m): 3:43am On Dec 09, 2019
ziegurf:
.....I thought could've seen her and husband risky Bob taking selfie with that American raper "CARDI B" that visited their domain "Lagos"

....but they chose to disappear in thin air..... grin grin
Nah !
looks to me like they had no choice !

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals She Uses Plastic Surgery To Keep Fit And Hate Going To The G by Bluntguy: 4:51am On Dec 09, 2019
This one go end up like Michael Jackson. Just that sadly, she is nowhere near a Michael Jackson. Plastic surgery my foot.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals She Uses Plastic Surgery To Keep Fit And Hate Going To The G by meobizy(f): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
You don’t use plastic surgery to keep fit. The highest it can do is keep you ‘in shape’ ie not flabby looking. Athleticism is a whole ‘nother ball park.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele Loses Father To The Cold Hands Of Death / Floyd Mayweather Gifts His 19yr Old Daughter Brand New G-wagon As Christmas Gift / Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.