Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him (775 Views)

Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him by gistembassy123: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Today,controversial reality star, Tacha officially cancelled her managerial deal with her manager, Tee Billz, CEO of Billz Vision and it looks like it did not go down well with Tee Billz. Sleekgist reports.

Barely few months after she signed a managerial deal with Teebillz. Reality star, Tacha took to her IG page to officially end the deal with Tiwa Savage's ex, Tee Billz..

"THANK YOU BILLZ VIZION FOR HELPING ME END MY 2019 ON A HIGH" She wrote as she shared her press release read here

But Tee Billz seems not be cool with this development as he took to his IG page to react, saying that Tacha took an unanimous decision to disengage him...

Read his post 
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tacha-dumped-me-unanimously-tee-billz-reactsafter-being-dumped-by-reality-star/

Re: Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him by Kwamecron(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
Na today yansh don dey back?
Re: Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him by ghettokid1(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2019
msheew! wetin come concern us?
Re: Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him by beresponsible(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Still @gmail with all your aspirations?
Re: Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him by Yian1(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2019
gistembassy123:
Today,controversial reality star, Tacha officially cancelled her managerial deal with her manager, Tee Billz, CEO of Billz Vision and it looks like it did not go down well with Tee Billz. Sleekgist reports.

Barely few months after she signed a managerial deal with Teebillz. Reality star, Tacha took to her IG page to officially end the deal with Tiwa Savage's ex, Tee Billz..

"THANK YOU BILLZ VIZION FOR HELPING ME END MY 2019 ON A HIGH" She wrote as she shared her press release read here

But Tee Billz seems not be cool with this development as he took to his IG page to react, saying that Tacha took an unanimous decision to disengage him...

Read his post 
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tacha-dumped-me-unanimously-tee-billz-reactsafter-being-dumped-by-reality-star/

So, Tee bliz is now a used condom??

Re: Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him by Abfinest007(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2019
na only people dey dump u
Re: Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him by Davinity: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2019
This Tbillz always gets trashed
Re: Tacha Dumped Me Unanimously -Tee Billz Reacts After Reality Star Trashed Him by cyndy1000(f): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2019
I bet Tee Billz didn't see this coming at all.
Its really gonna be a blow

(1) (Reply)

49 Years After Death, Cardinal Rex Lawson Still Nigeria's Most Exploited / Checkout This House With Multiple Owners On Social Media / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.