Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,127 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Unending Violence. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unending Violence. (303 Views)

Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) / Sniper ...What A Relief To This World Of Unending Sorrows ... / Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unending Violence. by Koga51: 3:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Good Morning Fellow Nairalanders.
I want to use this medium to once again register my displeasure on the state of security in Benin City due to recurrent cult wars between miscreant groups.
There is a current bloody battle ongoing in Benin between Maph and Aye cults yet the media is doing absolutely nothing to publicise this ongoing horror and impunity.
How can a responsible government allow this madness to continue to repeat itself over and over again from year to year. Even Animals will never behave this way. There have been serious killings between these two groups over the last few weeks and it's actually very embarrassing.
I have just attached a very graphic video of one of the killings and this is very unbelievable in this age and time. Governor Godwin Obaseki should man up and ensure these merchants of horror are apprehended and dealth with the full weight of the law.
Re: Unending Violence. by Neddstark: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Koga51:
Good Morning Fellow Nairalanders.
I want to use this medium to once again register my displeasure on the state of security in Benin City due to recurrent cult wars between miscreant groups.
There is a current bloody battle ongoing in Benin between Maph and Aye cults yet the media is doing absolutely nothing to publicise this ongoing horror and impunity.
How can a responsible government allow this madness to continue to repeat itself over and over again from year to year. Even Animals will never behave this way. There have been serious killings between these two groups over the last few weeks and it's actually very embarrassing.
I have just attached a very graphic video of one of the killings and this is very unbelievable in this age and time. Governor Godwin Obaseki should man up and ensure these merchants of horror are apprehended and dealth with the full weight of the law.

Where is the video. Me I no send as far as they are killing themselves not innocent people

(1) (Reply)

Army, NDLEA Recover Eight Guns, 725 Bags Of Suspected Cannabis In Edo / Columns Search For: NEWS Wanted Obono-obla Attends Social Functions In CR / Anxiety In Ondo Community Over Forceful Occupation By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.