Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' (59148 Views)

All The Ashewo I Gave You Says You Cant Last 5 Minutes - Shatta Wale Mocks Burna / SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact / Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by 043Nobs2: 3:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale has mocked popular personalities who thronged Kempinski Hotel, Sunday, to meet Cardi B for an interaction session.

A tall list of Ghanaian celebrities and media personnel including Hajia4Real, Afia Schwarzenegger, Moesha Boduong, Efia Odo, Wendy Shay, Nikki Samonas and Ameyaw Debrah received invitations from organisers of the event ahead of Cardi B’s musical performance at the Accra Sports Stadium.

Clad in the best of dresses in anticipation, they were made to wait for six hours after which they were told Cardi B would be at the function in two hours.

Hajia4Real, a very good friend of Shatta Wale registering her displeasure stated that she felt embarrassed having waited for hours.

“I am really hurt. I am so so disappointed,” she said. “You know I was officially invited alongside with other celebrities to come and have a meet and greet with Cardi B but guess what? The organizers didn’t even let her show up, I came to the pool side and where she was chewing khebab. Yeah, it’s so embarrassing, like I’m sorry, all the celebrities that came out, sorry to you guys, sorry to me. We deserve better like this is really really sad. You know, I am a fan that is why I agreed to be here but I was treated anyhow.”

Reacting to the development, Shatta Wale in a video clip said: “Ghana artistes, stop dey do that thing. You like dey do ahushieshe too much. What’s up? Don’t go day there, you people dress go sit there like you dey go church. Cardi B be stripper, she be street girl, she understands street.”

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Shatta-Wale-mocks-Hajia4Real-after-Cardi-B-stood-her-up-809299

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Belugaice1: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Wonderful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2019
I smell jealousy.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by hisexcellency34: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Who Shattered Wale epp?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2019
tongue

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Brandstudio01: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Man it's written all over you
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by A305: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Shatta wale is known to be a long time troll and savage eventhough i know he wish he was being invited lol. The fact of the matter is he would go in a benz like that cheap one on my page.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by sodiqapril(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by tecnolad(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
I see this guy having sense when chickens develop a fine set of teeth grin

18 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by visijo(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
I swear most Nigerian nurses are so rude..
They will call you by your sickness.

Oga low sperm count, where you dey Go ooo

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
grin
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by tsephanyah(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Lost souls... God knows what kinda generation will come up after this deranged generation... This sites av more Yahooz, Lunatics, trolls, than 8chan. Se,un regulate Nairaland it's becoming more harmful than 8chan, or else you will face the consequences of harboring criminals

15 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by loveliveshere: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
What's with the blue hair and Versace imprint on his head undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by onlyonechid84(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Ghanians are still learners in the Entertainment industry, that's why no one take their celebrities too serious..

15 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
043Nobs2:
[b] [/b]Reacting to the development, Shatta Wale in a video clip said: “Ghana artistes, stop dey do that thing. You like dey do ahushieshe too much. What’s up? Don’t go day there, you people dress go sit there like you dey go church. Cardi B be stripper, she be street girl, she understands street.”[\b]
Mtcheeww..

Yea Cardi B was a Stripper and a street gurl and she's proud of where she's coming from and what she has achieved so far.

But can this ugly compound f0ol ever achieve what Cardi B has and will achieve in her lifetime? I think this clown even started his musical career years before Cardi started hers. Buh how many people know him globally compared to Cardi? How much achievement has he made compared to Cardi?

If he was the one celebrities were waiting for his arrival to come and perform, would he still think like he ia doing now?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Househelp(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Share if you're Mad, only one slot available
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by bobokeshington: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
na because dem no get work
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by FloxySmart(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
There is a wide difference between a meter and a mile. Ghanaians take note
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by DaddyMorenike: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Ashienshe!!!
I just dey laugh since.

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Moreoffaith(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2019
If dem like make dem kill theirself my own na make dem no hurt the lady.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by olexjay(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2019
A305:
Jd
come back and modify your post sir
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Shatta be like say e dey bleach, he's looking more presentable tongue
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Okoyiboz3: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
I smell jealousy.

No, you for say na marginalisation.
Once I hear "hatred, marginalisation, jealousy", I know the person is Igbo.

Which side of Igboland are you from?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Uwavee(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2019
So rude!!!
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by LordTosinJ: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2019
Contact me for details
Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by seniormallam(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2019
Even Juliet Ibrahim had to block cardi.B here in Nigeria.......... Naija get class

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2019
Naija too much

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' by lastempero: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2019
Bae know say they ain't the same level with naija, imagine burna or davido after waiting for cardi b n eventually sees her at the pool side chewing kebab.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.