Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,930 members, 7,824,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni (20402 Views)

Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by babyfaceafrica: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2019
what happens to expel
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by DGeneral123(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Good

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by CHOPUP411(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2019
North can have sex with anything- cow,tree,chair, their daughter and son

1 Like

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by hamrof(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
he's not a poor man, so sharia law is not meant for him.
and who tell you that sharia law is meant for the poor only?

3 Likes

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Olugbenga1234: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2019
If this negroid tried this in a developed country.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Olugbenga1234: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2019
CHOPUP411:
North can have sex with anything- cow,tree,chair, their daughter and son
I saw a video of one having sex with sand.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Kingosytex(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not surprised at all. Na their way be that.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Twitter Arewas will not speak out on sodomy ooo but if na Quran cake, dem no go let person hear word

1 Like

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Deejaygold(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
6 years old? this is pure wickedness shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Kingosytex(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
hamrof:
and who tell you that sharia law is meant for the poor only?

That useless sharia law is meant for the poor and the downtrodden. How many big wigs have you seen amputated or stoned to death?

4 Likes

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Gandollaar(f): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=EastGold post=84753104][/quote]Lawd! Nlers no go see pesin. grin

Cardi will be like WTF!!

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Suspension instead of arrest or expulsion.
I can see that bribe is really working.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Iceberg3: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Masters and role models of coneheads

grin
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by NaMeAboki: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Many similar stories from the North even among adults. Be like say Hausa na coded homos

Homosexuality is found everywhere; however, the last time I checked Anambra is the alleged capital of homosexuality; where 80% of the guys are homosexuals, they have even turned unizik into sodom and gomorrah, and furthermore have a ghetto in Anambra where their guys sell their ass for money,

Therefore, if we have to tribalise homosexuality; then the Igbos have it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4103161/anambra-nigeria-capital-homosexuality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2019
nzeobi:
You vandalised a boy and all you get is suspension instead of prosecution.

He is wealthy, hence above the law... Welcome to our third world nation.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2019
why whenever something bad happened in the north u generalize and criticise all of northerners why are u so obsessed about our tribe and religion some are even talking abt sharia law what concern u with it if u cant say something reasonable just read and move on. few days ago i saw a post about a pastor that defiled a minor i didnt comment because its non of my concern
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Balogunodua(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Many similar stories from the North even among adults. Be like say Hausa na coded homos
North and homo-sexual is like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by jahsharon: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
I hope they will administer Sharia law on him.

What do you mean? Sebi your reverends have been wedding two men and two women in the Churches.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by BigBasher: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Say No to Illicit Sex.

Meanwhile

Out of the Blue

Nini Nova

Picture: ClipArt

© 2019

Bayo’s duties as Personal Assistant to his buxom boss, prove to make his dreams come true. He has earlier fantasized about the luscious woman and now has the chance to make all those dreams realities.

He nurtures the relationship with her and wishes he will prove to be a worthy sex companion to this sex goddess. Unknown to him, a grave danger lurks out of the blue.

You can download full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Danzakidakura(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2019
beresponsible:
it is their culture, over there they called them Dan daudu. I dont think any other language have native name for Gay its alien to us but not to hausa man.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Danzakidakura(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2019
jahsharon:

What do you mean? Sebi your reverends have been wedding two men and two women in the Churches.
this one get brain so ?

Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by fatymore(f): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Twitter Arewas will not speak out on sodomy ooo but if na Quran cake, dem no go let person hear word
you saw that right...
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by wink2015(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2019
CastedAyo:
Yobe State governor Mai Mala Buni has directed the suspension of the district Head of Fannami Ward, Lawan Mari from Bade Local Government for alleged sodomy with a six year-old-boy.

In a Statement signed by the Honorable Commissioner for Information, Home Affairs and Culture, Abdullahi Bego said the Governor has directed swift action against the district head.

The statement reads:

“His Excellency has directed that appropriate administrative and legal measures be taken swiftly to investigate and prosecute the matter.

“Consequently, the traditional ruler involved has been suspended indefinitely from his position as ward head of Fannami Ward, Gashu’a pending the outcome of police investigation into the matter.

“A letter to that effect has already been served the ward head by Bade Local Government Council.”

As directed, a letter of suspension has already been issued to the district head.

Some northerners are too corrupt.

Homosexuality or gay se x is very common with them.

They are the first to defend the Holy Koran or Prophet Muhammed
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by tantan: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2019
THIS IS MY GOVERNOR. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE DRASTIC MEASURE YOU TOOK ON THIS. MAY GOD BE YOUR STRENGTH
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by mechanics(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmm, nice move, him that knows the law should have known better.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by allthingsgood: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2019
beresponsible:

This is irrational

https://www.nairaland.com/3572768/igbo-capital-homosexuality-nigeria-check
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by omosuper(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

That useless sharia law is meant for the poor and the downtrodden. How many big wigs have you seen amputated or stoned to death?
Even in Saudi Arabia, na the poor dey suffer Shariah laws.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
fatymore:
you saw that right...

Yes I did
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Encapsulate: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
I saw a video of one having sex with sand.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by papyt: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
na fight
marztar:
He should be killed then sentence to life in prison.
Re: Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni by Maghan37: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
marztar:
He should be killed then sentence to life in prison.
grin guy u dey vex gon ohh but u know vex reach me. He shld be Shot, hanged, Electrocuted, Decapitated and then sentenced to life in prisonment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust / Dickson Attacks Wike, Says Bayelsa Not 'annex Of Rivers' / Moghalu Backs FG, NERC On Service Based Electricity Tariff Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.