Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (75209 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
This world is a wicked place.....

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Man's dead!
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ibechris(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

They traces him with full Kala package

Dogged him till he got to the lonely stretch of Agbara

Cornered him and came to his car window

PLA! PLA!! PLA!!! ..... Groundnut was released and guyman fell- slumped on his seat!!!

Took his phones to torture his soul so that his family would feel the anguish and pain of waiting for their breadwinner

R.I.P Man!!!!!

U sounded like a full fledge cultist.
Am not surprised at how unremorseful u are.

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
A family has just been thrown into mourning. Heart-rending !!!
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
To many in the world today, killing is part of business.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by softwerk(f): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

PLA! PLA!! PLA!!! ..... Groundnut was released and guyman fell- slumped on his seat!!!

Took his phones to torture his soul so that his family would feel the anguish and pain of waiting for their breadwinner

R.I.P Man!!!!!

I fear who no fear you Bros!

Have you?!

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!

Sounds like you know something about this hit

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Starhearts: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
I hope it's not Ijebu

Wht do u mean
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
okorotalkative:
Things dey happen for lagos, especially that Mile 2 - Badagry axis inwards igando. I pity those living around that axis mehn.

Have been living along that axis all my life. When you go out and return daily, thank God.

In that area, you are on your own.

Rip to the man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by webngnews: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sad
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by tunahper(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is assassination. Something is fishy. sad
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Amanda4life: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
okorotalkative:
Things dey happen for lagos, especially that Mile 2 - Badagry axis inwards igando. I pity those living around that axis mehn.

They said Ogun state not Lagos state
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!

Which deal ..it will not pass the handwork of our policemen
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
May God protect his skull from ndi sophistication
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Onu07(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
okorotalkative:

The pictures has went viral of a man that was shot dead around Area 4 Opic Estate, agbara Ogun State yesterday.
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by LikeCool(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
He was probably shot by police.
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Onu07(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!

Bro, as if u get 3 years working experience ooo
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
That was how Juicewurld left us.. Gone so freaking sooon.

Lucid dreams on replay
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!
erriga comes to mind may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oh why are people this wicked!

cry shocked angry
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
The illiteracy in this country is alarming.
The identity of that man is in the plate number of the car. If @PoliceNG doesn't know this, then it's sad.
The vehicle license of every car has an address.
The insurance policy has name and address on the policy.
MVAA has a phone number of every registered car.
If the car isn't his, the owner can provide details of who has custody of the car.

Do we have to post pictures of the dead online in this country?

17 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
This is very gory.

The only way to survive now is to pretend. When money shows, don't show yourself or claim chair man. Just be on a low key.

It shall never be well with the killers.

Why am I having the impression that this man would have been robbed before he's bing killed.

A proper investigation should be carried out, his last call, who he sent money to last, last transfer by him, and also a thumb print scanner should be used on the whole car and the touches on his body to know the real killers.

But his car wasn't snatched. He was definitely assassinated or had a seizure. His stolen phones were either taken by the killers or people who tried to resuscitate him.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
okorotalkative:

No where is save anymore
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Assassinated or robbery....
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Henitan24(f): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olugbenga1234:

Now u sound like a true assassin

I thought as much, his comment is scary.
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Assassinated
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kendumazy:
Rip. Nobody can actually say what matter or the reason why he was killed. Only the killer knows. You will be surprised that it could just be an act of jealousy or killing him to stop him from getting a contract. Not every one is into shady deals. My sincere condolences to his family!

Depends on his time of death! He could be coming from the club, church or a party, business dealings!

Maybe he spent too much there- club or party, and got followed. Maybe he refused to be bribed or give bribe to get a contract etc!

The clauses in his death is way too much. My Best bet, he is a young man, he could be coming from a club or one of his mistresses house whose husband/boyfriend might have warned him to desist from..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo) / Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.