Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (75210 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by BankyGee(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
Now u sound like a true assassin

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by perryy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wolexyoshi:

So after they got the thumb print, police will now tell all Nigerian to come for sampling abi watin. Or do you think that data wey we give them for NIMC can be useful. Even if all that were provided, there will be one hungry lawyer that will proof it in court that the accused is innocent.

What a sorry Nation called Nigeria.

RIP to the dead.

At least one of the robbers must either register with NIMC or INEC or BVN.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Creativebae(f): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
This is very gory.

The only way to survive now is to pretend. When money shows, don't show yourself or claim chair man. Just be on a low key.

It shall never be well with the killers.

Why am I having the impression that this man would have been robbed before he's bing killed.

A proper investigation should be carried out, his last call, who he sent money to last, last transfer by him, and also a thumb print scanner should be used on the whole car and the touches on his body to know the real killers.
This is Nigeria. .

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Terrible for his loved ones
Bad death indeed
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olugbenga1234:

Now u sound like a true assassin

Still wondering

That is how assassin sounded

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
so sad....probably f.ucked with the wrong people
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by thatigboman: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

They traces him with full Kala package

Dogged him till he got to the lonely stretch of Agbara

Cornered him and came to his car window

PLA! PLA!! PLA!!! ..... Groundnut was released and guyman fell- slumped on his seat!!!

Took his phones to torture his soul so that his family would feel the anguish and pain of waiting for their breadwinner

R.I.P Man!!!!!
are u one of the killers?
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
Lalasticlala sef shocked
wetin lala do? Don't tell me he is eyeing the late man's car
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:33am On Dec 10, 2019
He obviously wasn’t shot from outside the car

No sign of broken glass shattered and no gum shot wounds to his head or upper torso which would be easiest if the gun man was standing by the driver side.

Looks like the wound is on his right hand side on the buttocks area. It isn’t certain if it was from a gunshot or stab wound but you can see that was where he was bleeding from and it looks like he even placed some sort of hanky on it.

The scene doesn’t look like he was forced to park but the position of tire marks on the ground will confirm this.

From where I suspect the wound is and how he is slumped with no seat belt on, the car may not have been the primary crime scene. Everything happened outside the car and he either climbed into his car or was put into his car and the assailants left.

However I am sure the police and spectators have trampled the scene ruining any evidence. Forget finger prints in Nigeria... our police never get sense reach that level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Kylekent59:
This is very gory.

The only way to survive now is to pretend. When money shows, don't show yourself or claim chair man. Just be on a low key.

Why am I having the impression that this man would have been robbed before he's bing killed.

A proper investigation should be carried out, his last call, who he sent money to last, last transfer by him, and also a thumb print scanner should be used on the whole car and the touches on his body to know the real killers.

Oga forget ur low key
Money no dey hide
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 4:33am On Dec 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

Oga forget ur low key
Money no dey hide

If you live your life as God prescribes in the Holy book you can prosper even in the midst of our enemies. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Just live peaceably, without envy, pride, selfishness, excesses, anxiety, greed and even when you give, the bible says without noise and expecting nothing in return.

Tell me how you live like this and still atract troubles. It is not possible. Most folks whose means put them into problems break one, two or all of God's laws for wise and peaceable living.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Watin Buhari no go see for News Paper!
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Americanboy35: 5:56am On Dec 10, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

PLA! PLA!! PLA!!! ..... Groundnut was released and guyman fell- slumped on his seat!!!

Took his phones to torture his soul so that his family would feel the anguish and pain of waiting for their breadwinner

R.I.P Man!!!!!
Bros one need to fear you ooo
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by IprintMONEY: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Kylekent59:
This is very gory.

thumb scanner? guy na naija u dey o
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:47am On Dec 10, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!
That's how you get invited for "questioning" over something you most likely dont know aboit. I trust tthe shithole police. They have their ways of making dumb niggers like you sing
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

That's how you get invited for "questioning" over something you most likely dont know aboit. I trust tthe shithole police. They have their ways of making dumb niggers like you sing
.... U are the first person I will reply because I view you as a super dumb person .... When you are a Good student of criminology and security studies you will see a crime scene play out in your head after it happens .... K
Okponu

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Olalan:
Murder this is.......just hope the killers are apprehended.
RIP to him
how dey go apprehend dem wen knw better crime investigation unit dey country to take finger print check for database
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by tobsonkings: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2019
With the vehicle registration number, he could be traced ASAP. My Condolences to his family.
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Halimat04(f): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Wicked world
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by czar2k16(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!

Wow!!!
Such accurate description!!!
I'm beginning 2 wonder if U didn't carry out the hit urself lol smiley

BTW U made a grammatical error.
Traces = Traced
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2019
ideatoprince18:
.... U are the first person I will reply because I view you as a super dumb person .... When you are a Good student of criminology and security studies you will see a crime scene play out in your head after it happens .... K
Okponu
Student of criminology indeed. With that language and vocabulary? SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Intelcorei7: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2019
naijadrivablog:
The pictures has[/size] [size=8pt]went viral of a man that was shot dead around Area 4 Opic Estate, agbara Ogun State yesterday.

The man was found dead in his 2008-2015 Lexus RX 350 with registeration number, LND 78 DK.

His family has not been located as at press time because no phone or any means of identification was found on him.

kindly repost till it reaches his family.

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/09/man-found-dead-in-his-suv-in-agbara-identity-not-yet-ascertained/
have gone
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by budusky05(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!

Suspect number 1, the way u narrates the story sounds like ur the culprit.

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Cant people enjoy their hard earned jeeps again?

Looks yahooish.
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is business deal gone wrong nothing more or woman matter,these are things that kill guyz fast and quick
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by marricklind: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
sad
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Omihanifa:
Maybe nah business deal gone wrong #rip
my thought. Business went wrong between him and the killers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.