Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. (2455 Views)

Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. / clearance sales! Quality 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive For #1000 Only. 2yrs Warranty! / Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Few pieces remaining. Thanks for your patronage so far! Really appreciate it!
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kendumazy:
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 3:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Kendumazy:
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2020
Kendumazy:

First of all, Happy Xmas to you bro! You see one thing I will keep emphasizing is for you to always keep calm when you have any issue with any seller. When you called that day to lay your complaint, there was network glitch and the call dropped, I was the one who called you back but when I called back, you kept threatening me just like how you did when you called, it's not possible for me to call and you threatening me on my own call hence I had to drop the call. I kept wondering why you didn't allow me to talk but all you did was just threatening, had to embarked on a research on Nairaland here and realized u are a naval officer. But, bro upon that life no go that way. I have army friends and even army and navy customers and when there is issues, we both try and get it settled and not one party threatening one another. The truth there is that, in business, there will always be issues but what's required is the maturity of the buyer and seller to get it settled and not one party feeling like God on the other party.
You see, those flash drives, they are genuine flash drives. You complained about two pieces of the 12pcs you bought not showing any memory when you insert it in your system and i told you to try it in another system, what i said isn't bad, am the one selling these flash drives and it's expected of me to have experience on it. If you now try it on another system and the issue persist and you complain again and I didn't do anything about it, that's when you can start your accusations. Even, if it's on jumia or konga you bought stuff, you will still have to follow their instructions to get your issues resolved and not threaten them.
I recently sent some shirts to an high ranking army officer in far away north, the driver was not reachable at a point that's due for collection. He contacted me and we both calmly discussed about it and I gave him a suggestion of going to the park to search for the driver using his name and plate number, he agreed with it. Sent his boys and the package was collected, turns out driver's phone got missing. That's how things are been done not just threatening people. You don't know me, you don't know my connection, you don't know the kind of person I am. You just dey threatened person on an issue that ought to get easily resolved but your impatience wouldn't.
You came online to create a post calling me a Scammer when I have not scammed you, isn't that enough to get me mad or not to even reply you any more? Do you know the gravity of that on my person and business?
Like I said earlier, you have my address already. Feel free to come anytime, any day. I may be relocating to another location sef but call me whenever you are ready to come. I will direct you to my new office location to come and beat me. For now, take care bro. Happy new year in advance. Have a wonderful new year celebration!

So I just called you and started threatening you?? Didn't I tell you that the flash was bad and you kept insisting the fault was from my system? Didn't I tell you I wasn't interested in those 2 and I wanted to change it? But u refused saying the fault was from my system. I still kept on trying to explain to you yet u refused to listen.

Lol. You can say all you want, paint me a trouble maker all you want. I have all recordings of the calls, all the texts. I never get ur time, when I have ur time, if you like know Buhari I don't need ur office address, I'd find you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HP 250g4 For Sale / SOLD!!! Macbook Air 2018 13’’ Inch (Rose Gold) 8GB/128SSD @340K / CORE I3 ASUS U31s@95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.