Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Voice You Hear When Thinking Or Reading Is Your Spirit : Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Voice You Hear When Thinking Or Reading Is Your Spirit : Opinion (363 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Difference Between Your Spirit Guide, Reincarnator And Realm Of Origin Etc / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Voice You Hear When Thinking Or Reading Is Your Spirit : Opinion by Formation2009: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
I have always wondered whose voice we use when reading silently or thinking. In silence, this voice is clearer and if we are patients enough, it leads us and tells us how to solve problems.

This voice has never lead me in the wrong part when I pay attention to it in a peaceful place. I know this voice doesn't have my intonation, so whose is it. I am of the opinion that this voice is my spirit.

What's your opinion?
11 11 11 11.1
Re: The Voice You Hear When Thinking Or Reading Is Your Spirit : Opinion by Formation2009: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
N
Re: The Voice You Hear When Thinking Or Reading Is Your Spirit : Opinion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
That's the spirit of God.
It usually comes in a small still voice to direct, reprove and correct us. Its not your spirit but the Holy spirit.

When we yield ourselves to Him, he speaks to us. And when we obey, He continues to speak.
Re: The Voice You Hear When Thinking Or Reading Is Your Spirit : Opinion by Dtruthspeaker: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Formation2009:
I have always wondered whose voice we use when reading silently or thinking. In silence, this voice is clearer and if we are patients enough, it leads us and tells us how to solve problems.

This voice has never lead me in the wrong part when I pay attention to it in a peaceful place. I know this voice doesn't have my intonation, so whose is it. I am of the opinion that this voice is my spirit.

What's your opinion?
11 11 11 11.1

Usually but not always! That's why Satan wanted man eat the fruit. He did not want to be outside (flesh) of man but in the very hard drive of man (soul) which is spirit and not flesh.

When you forget your self, you would be driving yourself via the spirit (soul)! But the problem is who is your predominant spiritual Mentor?

Is it your Creator who is very good and very very patient or is Satan?

Good or God generally drives us as babies then our parents, drive away God and teach evil thereby waking up Satan in us a lot of Satan's work, which you would then become accustomed to doing.

Therefore doing Good or doing God becomes hard and very hard.

(1) (Reply)

"Abide In Me." / How Was Your Church Chair Setting Like / It's Happening The End And The Rapture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.