Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B (2674 Views)

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by AmeboBook: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Look, Adunni Ade has zero tolerance for hypocrites. The mom of two has shared some posts after she met with Cardi B and has some really strong words. She blasted:

"Folks are real bitter I tell you! You do good! They envy! You do bad, they were already waiting on your mess up to clown you. I’ve never been cut from the same cloth like a lot! Why so angry Why so negative?

I do not have friends, I do not need them but music! Has been a healer for me for a very longtime. I love all genres of music. I appreciate a lot of artists but local and international. You could never ever catch me hating on another being! Why? I don’t know their pain or struggle or hurt or their source of income or source of livelihood.
I love me shommmm Cardi Music!!

Shiiii wait until I meet Angelina Jolie or my Celine Dion! Lawrddddd damnit! I’ve had to block loads of folks and I’ll continue to do so if you come on here with your foolery. ... to think you’re even following me I’ll rather appreciate a real person than (good or bad) than someone who lives in lies! OluwaBelcalis Marlenis Almanzar notin do you! Keep growing in Gods Grace. Even your favorites are fans of other artists! Guess she happens to be one of mines!"

https://www.amebobook.com/ill-rather-appreciate-a-real-person-than-someone-who-lives-in-lies-nigerian-actress-adunni-ade-writes-after-meeting-cardi-b-60504.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by Kestolove(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2019
I will really like to meet the man wey dey 4uck dix Aduni

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by Psimagestudio: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Clean girl

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by Odward(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2019
But for real Adunni Ade is one Sexy MILF kiss

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by Amstupid(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Card I be like shocked - Who DA fuucckk are u bitch angry

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by meobizy(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Cardi is the one gaining in all of this. She’s nothing but a stripper who got lucky. Her rap is not great also.

Edit: Where are Genevieve, Omotola, Ini Edo and Rita Dominic’s pictures with her? Famzing is the blood which flows in those ones’ veins.
Re: Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amstupid:
Card I be like shocked - Who DA fuucckk are u bitch angry

Da fuq shocked
Re: Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by Stillthebest: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
kiss

Why the long epistles? Have you blown because you met cardi b? It is only fools that worry about what ppl say? I guess you don't say things about ppl right? Everyone is guilty of this one way or the other.
Just make sure you don't chastise or say evil of others.

People will always say that's the sign that something either good or bad is happening to you. It is our nature. Even White people say shits about themselves.

So why the worry albino?
Re: Adunni Ade Blasts Hypocrites After Meeting Cardi B by femi4: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Another kadibi thread on its way to fp....I quit!

(1) (Reply)

Ola Ray: Thriller's Girl Then And Now (pics) / Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing / Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.