Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Do U Like This Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do U Like This Man (1723 Views)

If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Photo: What Is This Man Doing? / Its Very Important And Crucial Dat U Open Dis Thread, If U Like Urself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Like This Man by chumakk: 5:40pm On May 25, 2007
l like him because he will hand over next week

Re: Do U Like This Man by chumakk: 6:27pm On May 25, 2007
yes
Re: Do U Like This Man by chiegemba(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2007
even with d whole money "agin process" cant pass him by
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2007
chiegemba:

even with d whole money "ageing process" can't pass him by

LMACuteAO grin grin grin, chiege please eehn darling, don't choke me with laughter, abeg, i take im name beg you grin grin

Seeing his photo reminded me of what some igbos have translated his name to be lol grin

Olusegun (Olisiego)
Obasanjo (Obusonjo)

Olisiego Obusonjo = "Looking ugly, after squandering our money" tongue grin grin

@ Chumakk

I like him too for the reason you stated, but from rumours, the person he's handing over too isn't much better, but i guess time will tell undecided
Re: Do U Like This Man by otuonye(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2007
@cute-ass

LOL. I think the Igbo translation for his name is more befitting. What ya think? Anyway, I love the way you did the translation; are u Igbo?

JOJO
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2007
otuonye:

@cute-ass

LOL. I think the Igbo translation for his name is more befitting. What ya think? Anyway, I love the way you did the translation; are u Igbo?

JOJO

Yes ooh dearie, a proud one as a matter of fact wink grin
Re: Do U Like This Man by obonyunmi(f): 4:52pm On May 26, 2007
your papa fine reach am?
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 4:58pm On May 26, 2007
obo_nyunmi:

your papa fine reach am?

If he wasn't breaking down our money, as if it were some "mathematics equation", we wouldn't have given a damn about his ugliness.

My dad is breath-taking BTW, unfortunately we can't say the same about yours tongue grin
Re: Do U Like This Man by NymphoQin(f): 5:01pm On May 26, 2007
@topic
yes i like the man, so wetin go come happen now?
Re: Do U Like This Man by chiegemba(f): 5:42pm On May 26, 2007
@Topic; Likeness is kind of a precious word 2 use 4 him grin

hope Nigeria would get a better "President" at least that would truly rule with the grace and fear of God. because i its like so many people have got on and th3y forget d work God has sent them 2 do there sad anyways d betterment of Nigeria has never one day passed my prayers wink cheesy

@ cutie; na true now " if 2 say money is everything" should have done some justice on him wink ;
Re: Do U Like This Man by bantos(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2007
No comment
Re: Do U Like This Man by chiegemba(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2007
is that english or pidgin? cheesy abeg translate i know that is how good our government is tongue
Re: Do U Like This Man by haywhy(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2007
bantos:

ONE TUD TUN TITARVES ANODA
TEARPOR
POR TALKING 2 MY PLEDITETO LIKE TIS, I SENTENCE TU ALL 2 10 YARS IMPRINTINMENT
TIKENA

YAR-ADUA
Lol

@ topic" he's iite
Re: Do U Like This Man by obonyunmi(f): 7:22pm On May 26, 2007
cute-ass:

If he wasn't breaking down our money, as if it were some "mathematics equation", we wouldn't have given a damn about his ugliness.

My dad is breath-taking BTW, unfortunately we can't say the same about yours tongue grin

At least he has rules u, your father and all your family 8 years and more - what have u done? what have your fathers done? will he do better - guess he will so steal money that Abacha's will be a toy game comparaed.
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 7:40pm On May 26, 2007
obo_nyunmi:

At least he has rules u, your father and all your family 8 years and more - what have u done? what have your fathers done? will he do better - guess he will so steal money that Abacha's will be a toy game comparaed.

what does that have to do with his ugliness??

We were commenting his ugliness and old-looks, you were the one that came along to ask "your papa fine reach am?", as if that was the reason to why he was chopping our money and ignoring our country as if there was no tomorrow angry

I haven't done anything about it, but that doesn't mean i should approve of it or like him, or does it??

And since you're defending himso much, I just have to ask if he's your father . . if yes, sorry eehn, but please tell him we don't like what  he did to our country, chikena!! tongue grin
Re: Do U Like This Man by kenechi22(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2007
This obo nyumi wetin u dey feel like sef.U talk anyhw Ur kind of girl go dey form bt notin for u.Whether u be babe sef i dnt knw
Re: Do U Like This Man by bodsibobo(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2007
that's why i like nairalanders.

chumakk asked a simple question: Do you like this man?

instead of answering yes or no, you are all fighting and go on insulting your parents,

na wah o!!!! grin
Re: Do U Like This Man by Moriki(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2007
Dont mind them!
Both cute_ass and obo_nyunmi like the picture (can i use man?) and dats wat led to the row between them!
But let me make my recommendations!
I recommend the ?? for cute_ass!
obo_nyunmi dont be jealous!
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 12:37am On May 30, 2007
@ moriki

please modify.

bodsibobo:

that's why i like Nairaland users.

chumakk asked a simple question: Do you like this man?

instead of answering yes or no, you are all fighting and go on insulting your parents,

na wah o!!!! grin

Continue liking them tongue
Re: Do U Like This Man by chumakk: 7:45pm On May 30, 2007
thank you for Ur kindiness toward our[i] beloved [/i] president,but u have not answer my question which is either YES or NO smiley
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 12:16am On May 31, 2007
chumakk:

thank you for your kindiness toward our[i] beloved [/i] president,but u have not answer my question which is either YES or NO smiley

l like him because he will hand over next week

You see what is wrong with humans??

You expect us to answer YES or NO, when you, the the head behind the thread didn't . . ironical if you ask me wink

but i don't mind throwing the first stonE - - - NO, capital N O, i don't like him angry angry
Re: Do U Like This Man by yaro248(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2007
at all, at all
Re: Do U Like This Man by Moriki(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2007
but i don't mind throwing the first stonE - - - NO, capital N O, i don't like him Angry Angry
Please cute_ass, this is not a fight!
I can imagine the rage when u send the post with all that stressing NNNN and OOOO!
Since you dont like the picture, alright!
Then do you like the man?
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 1:33am On Jun 02, 2007
Moriki:

Please cute_ass, this is not a fight!
I can imagine the rage when u send the post with all that stressing NNNN and OOOO!
Since you don't like the picture, alright!
Then do you like the man?

LOL, who said it was the pic i didn't like, its the man in the pic wink so again

NNNNNOOOOOOO, i don't like him him him grin grin nah by force? tongue
Re: Do U Like This Man by chumakk: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2007
@cute-ass
why do u DISLIKE our BABA so much that you feel like killing him cry cry cry pls forgive becos of our senior baba in heaven cry cry cry i dey beg u,i knee down ooo cry cry cry
Re: Do U Like This Man by minto(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2007
I dont care if cute-ass like this man or not but me, I do.This man made good his promise of handing over to the newly elected president, he even parted with a gift of an increase in fuel pump price.Is that not enough for anybody to love him?
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2007
Hiya oo - - why is everybody interested in what cute-ass has to say??

I don't like the man (his personalty to be precise), short and very simple wink A question was asked to everybody, with the freedom of speech writing, attached to it, abi?

I don't like the man for what he did to my country
I don't like the man because he had the power to make my country a better place for the inhabitants, but he decided to do nothing
I don't like the man because the money you should have used to make my country a welfare country, he squandered
I don't like the man because upon all the natural resources Nigeria has, and as rich as it is, he make us look like loosers campared to others (who are not halfly blessed, but are making good use of the little they have)
I don't like the fact that he couldn't organize a better security and system in the country, not with his money oo, ours
I don't like the man because . .

Now forgive me if you don't see with me, but NO i don't like him, that he handed over is of no consequence (afterall he wouldn't hae if he didnt have to, so?), he could hold the "seat" for as long as i breathe, jeg gir blaffen (i don't care), the damage and dent on the country will take a decade to rectify,

Forgive him, i have but forget . .not yet. Now pleaze be so kind to drop your YES or No, but don't mind cute-ass, ok? Its just her opinion wink You can't possibly like evrybody anyway undecided
Re: Do U Like This Man by chumakk: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2007
@
cute-ass
i love u wink becos u are too straight grin grin grin
Re: Do U Like This Man by cuteass1(f): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2007
chumakk:

@
cute-ass
i love u wink because u are too straight grin grin grin

LOL grin

(1) (Reply)

From Kronky! With So Much Weed In Da Brain / Who Get Cure For White Bia-bia? / Little Igbo Boy On Philosophy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.