Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Cardi B: I Need An Igbo Man To Get Me Pregnant Tonight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: I Need An Igbo Man To Get Me Pregnant Tonight (1332 Views)

Cardi B: I Felt Suicidal After Youtuber’s Prostitution Allegation / Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B: I Need An Igbo Man To Get Me Pregnant Tonight by Jomomill(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2019

Popular American rapper, Cardi B, has revealed that she need an Igbo man to get her pregnant.The Grammy Award winner made this known via her official account on popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter.
The rapper who is currently in Nigeria as her first visit to Africa has continuously shown that she love the Igbo tribe as she named herself Chioma B.

Cntinue reading: https://www.jomotv.com/cardi-b-i-need-an-igbo-man-to-get-me-pregnant-tonight/

Click on the Video to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5ShOP5S3d0

Cc lalasticlala
cc:MissyB3,
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Cardi B: I Need An Igbo Man To Get Me Pregnant Tonight by SimDan95(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2019
What did u expect her to say after sizing up zlatan, Davido and their likes to know that they can't perform their manly duties properly.

U see the pendulum of an ibo man was meant for Mass destruction, it seems the inner spockets of any glory hole and drills in like a supercharged twin turbo V12 engine. An ibo man was designed with the agility and stamina of pulling incredible feats and breaking records in fvckiology.

That's why Ramotu would rather go to hell than leaving my ever ready drilling machine, it inspires her visionary goals reminding her of her pledge of worshipping my weapon even though it sends her to Limbo.

Iya Risika can never have enough of me while she moved in a glorious suprano while her ram my 8.9" slithering monstrosity into her ever welcoming love hole.

Cardi b knows, cos she's a confirm hood niccur in case u are serious u can contact me I would be glad to send u to Jerusalem and back.

*drops pen*

Re: Cardi B: I Need An Igbo Man To Get Me Pregnant Tonight by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe won't hesistate to accept this offer
Cuz am sure he has been on the vaseline side of Cardi B

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Family Of Omotola Jalade And Her Look Alike Daughters / In Real Life We Are Cool, But In Social Media Tacha Do Alot - MERCY EKE / Bbnaija: I Know Laycon Is A Sickle Cell; Erica Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.