Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Burna Boy Confidently Says He Is Going To Win His Grammy Nomination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Confidently Says He Is Going To Win His Grammy Nomination (540 Views)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Confidently Says He Is Going To Win His Grammy Nomination by vicloaded247(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Social media was set abuzz some weeks ago after the exciting news of Nigerian singer, Damini Ogulu aka Burna Boy’s Grammy Award nomination became public.

The music star’s eponymous album African Giant, was nominated in the World Best Music Album, alongside fellow African legendary singer, Angelique Kidjo.

Well, the weeks are drawing nearer for the international award ceremony which is set to hold in January, 2020, and Burna Boy has allayed the fears of his well-wishers, who are fervently hoping that he would become the first Nigerian to move past the nomination level, and actually bring the award home.

During the close of his performance at international rapper, Cardi B’s concert, in Lagos, Nigeria, Burna Boy said that he would bring the award home and after that there would be a cause for celebration.

In his words, he said: “I go carry the Grammy comeback and when I come back, we go reason.”

Source
https://vicloaded247.com/burna-boy-confidently-says-he-is-going-to-win-his-grammy-nomination/
Re: Burna Boy Confidently Says He Is Going To Win His Grammy Nomination by bluebay(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
We all know Burnaboy won't win it. Just be proud you norminated pls.
Re: Burna Boy Confidently Says He Is Going To Win His Grammy Nomination by 21savages: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
FatherLord hlp this guy with that Grammy
Re: Burna Boy Confidently Says He Is Going To Win His Grammy Nomination by Madaraa1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
the album that got you nominated the main song #anybody was written by a lady who was also nominated along side you lol good luck shall

(1) (Reply)

I Never Expected It” – Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University / Unbelievable!!! Herd Of Cattle Sit In The Middle Of The Road / Kim Kardashian West Shares Video Of 2 Year Old Daughter Singing Jesus I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.