Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Kim Kardashian West Shares Video Of 2 Year Old Daughter Singing Jesus I Love You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian West Shares Video Of 2 Year Old Daughter Singing Jesus I Love You (543 Views)

Close-up Photo Of Kim Kardashian West's Skin Goes Viral On Reddit: 'I Think This / Chioma Jesus: I Almost Gave Up Music / Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West Shares Video Of 2 Year Old Daughter Singing Jesus I Love You by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Kim Kardashian West Shares Video of 2-Year-Old Daughter Singing 'Jesus I Love You'
28-01-2020
Andrea Morris

Kanye and Kim Kardashian West aren't the only talented performers in their family. The couple's youngest daughter Chicago was recently recorded singing and praising her love for Jesus.

Kardashian West shared the videos on Monday to her followers on Instagram and Twitter.

In the first video, the two-year-old sings "Jesus, I love you, Jesus, I love you," with a smile that will melt your heart.

The proud mom posted another video on Twitter, where Chicago belts out, "Hallelujah, He is wonderful."

Kim Kardashian West

@KimKardashian
Hallelujah ✨��

Embedded video
7:54 PM - Jan 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
3,922 people are talking about this

The simple sweetness of Chicago singing these songs has prompted millions of viewers to share and comment on them.

CBN News previously reported that Kardashian West has opened up about the many ways in which her husband's newfound Christian faith has impacted their family.

The couple grew up in homes where religion played an important role. Now, they are incorporating Christian values into the lives of their four children.

The kids have received an up-close view of their parents faith during special events and Sunday Services.

Kardashian West told People Magazine that keeping her children grounded is a top priority and they are aware of their blessings.

"I really do believe my children are well adjusted and know they are blessed."

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2020/january/kim-kardashian-west-shares-video-of-2-year-old-daughter-singing-jesus-i-love-you

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

8 Celebrities That Believe Age Is Not A Barrier To Marriage / Check Out Adesua Etomis Birthday Party, You'll Be Thrilled (video) / Sadio Mane Taught His Criticizers A Lesson After They Judged Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.